POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT (PGDM-WE)
Two-year AICTE-approved program for Working Professionals.
Prestigious Accreditation & Approvals
National Board of Accreditation: NBA
Association of Indian Universities – AIU
Why PGDM-WE at IMT-G ?
Among the oldest programs for Working Professionals in Delhi NCR
AACSB & SAQS Accredited & AICTE Approved Program
For working professional in Delhi NCR
Contemporary program structure based on “Knowledge, Skills & Attitude” frame work
Flexible mode of delivery with on-campus classes scheduled every alternate weekend with professional certificate courses & contemporary workshops
Access to more than 1500 influential PGDM PT Alumni & over 12000 alumni from IMT family
Emphasis on Design Thinking and Innovation
About The Program
The Post-Graduate Diploma in Management for Working Professionals (PGDM WE ), one of the oldest on campus weekend mode programs in the region, which was started by the Institute in 1981. An All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) approved, it is best suited for busy working professionals who are looking for a jump in their career but wish to complete their MBA without leaving their job. In addition to working executives, this program is also useful for entrepreneurs and professionals. The programme is aimed at providing opportunities to working professionals to take up formal management education while pursuing their jobs in order to gain knowledge and build on management skills, and, to develop them into more effective managers in the industry. It intends to create managerial competencies in working professionals.
Since it is not a distance learning program or a correspondence program, the alternate weekly class room interactions with IMT Ghaziabad faculty at IMT campus bring a unique opportunity for faculty-participant learning and peer-to-peer learning. The program requires regular, alternate weekly class-room interactions so as to impart conceptual skills, communication skills, business and management skills with a focus on developing business leaders and change agents who should be ready to take the leadership roles after the completion of the programme.
In addition to above, the program offers the following:
- Online Harvard courses
- Various skills based workshops based on contemporary industry demands like Design Thinking workshop, Personal Growth Lab etc
- Opportunity to study abroad for a term as part of Global immersion with a partner institute
- Basket of certificate courses in various specializations/areas via reputable certification agencies/institutes
Personal Growth Lab
PGDM-WE has a Personal Growth Lab in the course curriculum, offered during the first year. The Lab carries two credits. The high impact Lab plays a significant role in building future managers. The experts in the Lab conduct psychometric assessment and provide feedback for the self-introspection and personal development.
Experienced industry professional are invited at the IMTG campus to interact with the students and talk about the contemporary issues in management. Such interactions could be part of specific course or stand-alone sessions.
International Relations Centre (Optional)
International Relations Centre, IMT’s window to the world, stays cognizant of the needs of budding leaders. The convening power of IRC helps bring together business leaders, faculty and students from across the globe. Since its inception in 2005, IRC has constantly fostered the pedagogy of international ecosystem, providing the students with international exposure, helping them adopt a multi-faceted approach.
The Program aims at achieving following objectives for working professionals:
- To build a managerial perspective on issues and problems in the different functional areas of management while pursuing their jobs.
- To help participants relate their experiences to the theoretical knowledge, through case studies and practical inputs.
- To impart knowledge of tools and techniques in management domain to the participants and relate it to the strategy of the organization.
- To develop analytical and decision making skills in order to operate effectively in the industry.
- To inculcate values and ethics and a broader understanding of sustainable social initiatives.
Pedagogy at IMT Ghaziabad is set as per the requirements and expectation of accrediting bodies
- Case based learning
- Sessions by Industry experts as well as academicians from other renowned institutions
- Learning through projects and Hands- on practices
- Innovative learning through Role Playing
- Workshops / Simulation based learning methodologies
IMT Ghaziabad Rankings
Campus Infra Structure
IMT Ghaziabad campus is spread across 14 acres of land and has the state-of-the-art infrastructure. The iconic academic building features a seamless pattern of Swirls-that-Whirl, designed to inspire positive energy and creative thought within the spiralling structure, free of obstacles.