Executive Learning & DevelopmentOpportunities for Life Long Learning in the World of Management with Experts from Academia and Industry.
The ExEd team at IMT Ghaziabad (IMTG) aims at creating a virtuous cycle of academic value creation, where corporate leaders, learning and development professionals and academics come together to create meaningful experiences for managers and leaders. The executive programmes and the company collaborations lead to the formation of a body of knowledge which is not only industry relevant but also enables formulation of cutting-edge programmes catering to the future needs of the industry. The Executive programmes of the Institute are aimed to co-create partnerships with the industry, government, and social sector.
All the programmes are customised to the requirement of the industry and are based on extensive research specific to the sector and the company. Depending on needs, the duration of the sponsored programmes varies from a few days to long-term modular certifications.
Building on the competency of the faculty members, IMTG is a pioneer in the approach to Executive Learning & Development Programmes. Working in close partnership with industry, academics conduct in-depth research on relevant business challenges or processes and revert to the industry with their findings. On the other hand, the industry provides us with data, and we design and develop strategies and process for them. This win-win model helps us work closely with industry and understand their strategic needs. The faculty associated gets enriched from the prescriptive knowledge derived out of the practical experiences of the participants and understanding of the organisations.
The pedagogical approach of ‘Doing leading to Knowing’ and underlying philosophy of the Executive Programmes is to maintain the right balance between knowledge and skills, combining a strong conceptual base with exposure to contemporary practices
IMTG possesses world-class infrastructure at its campus, including secure Wi-Fi connections, state-of-the-art computer centre, one of the best libraries a B-School could have with more than 50,000 titles, access to digital resources, and a huge database which will be available to every participant in our Executive Learning and Development (ELD) Programmes.
The classrooms are equipped with modern amenities to facilitate an enhanced learning experience.
It has syndicate rooms and an exclusive Executive Hostel that comfortably houses up to 60 participants at a time in air-conditioned guestrooms with in-house dining facility.
The institute is strategically located in Delhi-NCR (Just an hour drive from New Delhi Airport).
For over 30 years, executive seeking big ideas, fresh perspectives and innovative tools have turned to IMTG. Many of them are business leaders who seek to upgrade themselves with the latest developments in the business world. It is for these pursuant of perfection that IMTG has developed the ELD programmes.
While IMTG has several key factors that work to its advantage, some advantages need specific mention. They distinguish IMTG, setting it apart and make it a premier destination for executive education. These defining factors are:
- IMTG is among the top fifteen B-Schools in India across rankings
- IMTG is one of the five AACSB accredited management schools in India with a distinct focus on grooming leadership through Innovation, Execution and Social Responsibility
- The institute is strategically located near Delhi (Just one hour drive from Delhi Airport).
- IMTG possesses a lush green, eco-friendly and world-class campus with very comfortable living facilities. The residential blocks are fully air-conditioned, furnished and equipped with Wi-Fi facility.
- Distinguished national and international faculty known for meeting challenges head-on. They possess clearly defined research abilities, unmatched knowledge and capability that deliver a depth of perfect customisation based on individual organisational needs.
- IMTG’s unparalleled international institutional alliances are the largest in India. The institute possesses a strong network with the industry, public sector and government functionaries, facilitating a wide range of social and industry interactions for participants.
One size does not fit all. The IMTG ELD Programme is not the traditional generic management development programmes. Each programme is designed to suit the organizations training and development need. Time is spent in extensive client and participant meetings to understand the organizational context, competency’s that need development, and place the program within the organizations learning and development vision for employees. . IMTG’s ELD Programmes prepare managers & executives for scaling new levels of achievement and excellence in their careers and organisations.
Short term Customised Corporate Programmes
IMTG Programmes are based on training need analysis conducted by organisations or us. Successful businesses know that investing in the next generation of leaders is critical to sustaining competitive advantage and achieving corporate growth over the long term. To achieve relevant impact, the CCPs are built to work on areas identified for expert interventions. IMTG has conducted CCPs with numerous Public and Private sector companies in all major functional areas and strategic leadership issues. Duration of CCPs vary from 3 to 15 days and are meant to address the mid to top level executives within a company.
Some of the recent programmes under ELD initiatives of IMTG are:
- Future Leader’s Programme for Hero MotoCorp Ltd. (Multiple Batches- 2017)
- Service Excellence Programme for Customer Care Employees- Maruti Suzuki India Ltd (Multiple Batches-2017)
- Managerial Effectiveness for Maruti- Nexa TDMs (Multiple Batches- 2017)
- Managerial Effectiveness Programme for NHDC Ltd. 2017
- Aspire Programme for Apollo Tyres. 2016-17
- Management Development Programme in Market Leader for IFB. 2015
- Management Development Programme on International Finance for ONGC Ltd. 2014,15
- Various programmes in Banking under the Centre for Banking at IMTG 2016-17
Long-Term Customised Programmes
IMTG customises the comprehensive general management programme to develop future leaders and capitalise business opportunities by working closely on strategic decision points. These programmes are transformative and unique to each assignment. Yet, each of them holds one promise: a radical improvement in performance of executives. IMTG provides flexible programmes for young executives who would undergo long duration (6 -9 months) executive programmes on a modular basis over long periods. These general management programmes are conducted at IMTG campus or client’s venues.
Some of the recent programmes under ELD initiatives of IMTG are:
- Programme for Senior Executives of Hindustan Coca Cola Beverages Pvt Ltd (HCCBPL) Long-term GMP 2015-17
- IMTG-JFL (Jubilant Food work limited) Executive Certification Programme in Management). 2016
- Executive Programme in Business Management for Reckitt-Benckiser ( Long Term GMP 2014)
Mr. Devjit Chatterjee
Officer, Executive Education
Dr. Sapna Popli
Professor of Marketing
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com