Executive Learning & Development
Opportunities for Life Long Learning in the World of Management
with Experts from Academia and Industry
Executive Learning & Development
Opportunities for Life Long Learning in the World of Management with Experts from Academia and Industry
The ExEd team at IMT Ghaziabad (IMTG) aims at creating a virtuous cycle of academic value creation, where corporate leaders, learning and development professionals and academics come together to create meaningful experiences for managers and leaders. The executive programs and the company collaborations lead to the formation of a body of knowledge which is not only industry relevant but also enables formulation of cutting-edge programs catering to the future needs of the industry. The Executive programs of the Institute are aimed to co-create partnerships with the industry, government, and social sector.
All the programs are customized to the requirement of the industry and are based on extensive research specific to the sector and the company. Depending on needs, the duration of the sponsored programs varies from a few days to long-term modular certifications.
Building on the competency of the faculty members, IMTG is a pioneer in the approach to Executive Learning & Development Programs. Working in close partnership with industry, academics conduct in-depth research on relevant business challenges or processes and revert to the industry with their findings. On the other hand, the industry provides us with data, and we design and develop strategies and process for them. This win-win model helps us work closely with industry and understand their strategic needs. The faculty associated gets enriched from the prescriptive knowledge derived out of the practical experiences of the participants and understanding of the organisations.
The pedagogical approach of ‘Doing leading to Knowing’ and underlying philosophy of the Executive Programs is to maintain the right balance between knowledge and skills, combining a strong conceptual base with exposure to contemporary practices
IMTG possesses world-class infrastructure at its campus, including secure Wi-Fi connections, state-of-the-art computer centre, one of the best libraries a B-School could have with more than 50,000 titles, access to digital resources, and a huge database which will be available to every participant in our Executive Learning and Development (ELD) Programs.
The classrooms are equipped with modern amenities to facilitate an enhanced learning experience.
It has syndicate rooms and an exclusive air-conditioned Executive Hostel that comfortably houses up to 60 participants at a time with in-house dining facility.
For over 30 years, executive seeking big ideas, fresh perspectives and innovative tools have turned to IMTG. Many of them are business leaders who seek to upgrade themselves with the latest developments in the business world. It is for these pursuant of perfection that IMTG has developed the ELD programs.
While IMTG has several key factors that work to its advantage, some advantages need specific mention. They distinguish IMTG, setting it apart and make it a premier destination for executive education. These defining factors are:
- IMTG is among the top fifteen B-Schools in India across rankings
- IMTG is one of the five AACSB accredited management schools in India with a distinct focus on grooming leadership through Innovation, Execution and Social Responsibility
- The institute is strategically located near Delhi (Just one hour drive from Delhi Airport).
- IMTG possesses a lush green, eco-friendly and world-class campus with very comfortable living facilities. The residential blocks are fully air-conditioned, furnished and equipped with Wi-Fi facility.
- Distinguished national and international faculty known for meeting challenges head-on. They possess clearly defined research abilities, unmatched knowledge and capability that deliver a depth of perfect customisation based on individual organisational needs.
- IMTG’s unparalleled international institutional alliances are the largest in India. The institute possesses a strong network with the industry, public sector and government functionaries, facilitating a wide range of social and industry interactions for participants.
On completion of the program, the participants become a part of the vibrant IMT community. The network is truly a group of professionals, entrepreneurs and is a vibrant community having various benefits. The two categories of alumni are:
- IMTG MDP Alum: Participants attending Short Duration Programs (<120 hrs)
- IMTG Associate Alum: Participants attending Long Duration Programs (>=120 hrs)
Ms. Nidhi Singh
Manager – Corporate Communications
DID (120) 4083305