CONTACT US TODAY
EXCELLENCE IN DUBAI
Established in 2006, IMT Dubai is a premium business school in the UAE, which is accredited by the Ministry of Higher Education & Scientific Research, UAE, the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE), the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), and Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA).
IMT Dubai is also a member of prestigious international accrediting bodies, such as European Foundation for Management, the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International), the European Foundation for Management (EFMD), Supply Chain & Logistics Group (SCLG) and Indian Business & Professional Council Dubai (IBPC Dubai).
GET PROGRAM DETAILS
CONNECT WITH IMT DUBAI
The MBA program offers students the relevant disciplinary knowledge, helps to develop managerial skills, and gain business ethics with positive professional attitude. The program offers students experiential learning opportunities to learn in real world settings outside the classroom. They attain the ability to analyze and solve problems through critical and creative thinking. Leadership and teamwork skills are enhanced during the tenure of the program. Students are given the opportunity to choose eight electives of their choice. Electives offered are updated regularly to keep up with market trends and demands based on changes in the industry. The curriculum maintains the right balance between knowledge and skills combining a strong conceptual base with exposure to contemporary practices.
The MBA program at IMT Dubai is crafted for aspirants who want to be future global managers and business leaders. IMT Dubai reviews and revises its programs regularly to gauge and enhance their quality to ensure relevance and effectiveness. The two-year journey of students starts with an orientation program to make them ready for a rigorous but rewarding and transformative experience. It is followed by course work that includes a portfolio of learning tools such as cases, seminars, workshops, simulations, presentations, and role plays. Within two years, students work with companies as interns and contribute to company projects acting as professional executives.
OUR MBA EDGE
Student exchange programs in the United Kingdom (UK), France, Portugal, Brazil, Morocco, Belgium, Germany, and the United States of America (USA).
Industry interface through internship and company projects.
Middle-East Immersion incorporated into the program.
Placement assistance upon graduation.
Double Degree program opportunities.
Lab based training.
- International Banking and Finance
- Marketing and Retail Management
- Projects and Operations Management
- Human Resource Management
- Academic Standing: 3-years full time Bachelor’s degree with 50% or equivalent. Bachelor’s Part time/Correspondence/Distance Learning not allowed.
- Proficiency in English: Applicant must also demonstrate English Language proficiency by providing IELTS with minimum overall 6 bands / TOEFL with minimum score of 79 (Internet based) or 550 (Paper based) / PTE with minimum overall score of 52. If scores are not available at the time of application, candidate should take the test before leaving for IMT Dubai, if selected.
1. Outstanding Faculty
2. Practical, Market-Driven Curriculum
3. Career Advancement Services
4. Campus Facilities
5. International Exchange Program
6. Summer internships
OUR INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION PARTNERS
A TOP BUSINESS SCHOOL, A GREAT INNOVATIVE DIRECTOR
1. Can you tell us a bit about yourself and when you joined IMT Dubai?
2. How do you define the Education industry in Dubai? What are the opportunities and challenges you face in this market?
3. We know that IMT is accredited by MOHESR, why is that important? What are the advantages of being accredited?
4. Please share your views on the evolution and innovation of the IMT programs. We heard that there is a new program launching soon? Can you share with us more information?
IMT is regularly revising its programs to make sure that graduates are always industry-ready. We get regularly inputs from our alumni and from our corporate partners and design our programs based on their recommendations. One good example is the Master in Supply Chain and Logistics Management that we are launching in January with the support of professional associations and which corresponds very well to the development of this industry in Dubai and the region.
We are also adding to all our programs various activities related to the development of soft skills, creativity, innovation, project management, professional communication, along with sessions on personal and professional development, career development, design of CVs, how to make the best impression to recruiters, etc… It is linked also to having lots of corporates on campus; about once a week, we have a corporate event to help students connect better to the industry.
5. What makes IMT Dubai a top Business School in the UAE and worldwide?
IMT Dubai has proven for the past 11 years that it is able to transform students into professionals and managers in different industries; our 1000+ alumni are a living testimonial to this. We have a top notch international faculty, 100% have a doctoral degree and they come from various countries; India, France, Malaysia, Lebanon, Sweden, New Zealand, among others.
6. Who should come to study at IMT Dubai?
7. You have been an inspiration for IMT Dubai since you joined, please share how have you managed to be a continuous learning expert to the staff and students — Tell us more about your management strategy in the Education Industry.
8. Please share your experience and strategy towards the UN Global Impact Initiative just signed by IMT Dubai
IMT Dubai became recently a member of the UN Global impact initiative and PRIME; Principles for Responsible Management Education. Managers and future managers cannot anymore ignore the environment and the impact of their decisions on their surroundings and beyond.
Responsible management means that our students are trained on ethics, corporate social responsibility, and the future of the planet. It is a must nowadays and we are proud to be one of the few institutions in the UAE to be part of these initiatives.