Join the Team IMT
Applications are invited for the posts of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor in the Areas of Finance, Banking, Human Resource Management, Information Technology and Analytics, Marketing Management, Operations Management, Strategy, Innovation and Entrepreneurship and Economic Environment and Policy.
Full-Time Faculty – Academic Track
Ph.D. or equivalent in Management or allied area, a record of excellence in academics for a minimum of 10 years of which at least 5 years should be at the level of Associate Professor; ability to interact with a diverse student body and executives; and a record of publications in standard refereed journals, and ability to undertake research independently and guide Ph.D. scholars. He/She should have high research, training and consulting credentials.
Ph.D. or equivalent in Management or allied area, with a minimum of 5 years of experience of which at least 3 years should be at the level of Assistant Professor, and ability to interact with a diverse student body and executives, and ability to undertake research independently.
Ph.D. or equivalent in Management or allied areas, with at least 3 years of industrial/research/academic experience; and ability to interact with a diverse student body. However, in case of fellow from IIM or PhD from any reputed university/institute, requirement of 3 years of experience may be waived.
Full-Time Faculty – Practice Track
An industry practitioner working at the General Management level or administrative officer (IAS/IFS/IES cadre officer) or a professionally qualified person with a first-class post-graduate degree and minimum of 20 years of work experience will be considered for the position of Professor. He/She should have track record of teaching in a reputed institution or publishing articles, research reports etc.
An industry practitioner or administrative officer (IAS/IFS/IES cadre officer) or a professionally qualified person with a first-class post-graduate degree and minimum of 15 years of work experience will be considered for the position of Associate Professor. He/She should have track record of teaching in a reputed institution or publishing articles, research reports etc.
An industry practitioner or administrative officer (IAS/IFS/IES cadre officer) or a professionally qualified person with a first-class post-graduate degree and minimum of 5 years of work experience will be considered for the position of Assistant Professor. He/She should have completed the course work in a Doctoral Programme (PhD) from a reputed university or institute.
- The Institute strongly encourages applications from qualified women candidates.
- Mere eligibility will not entitle a candidate for being called for interview.
- Applicant not found suitable for higher positions may be considered for lower positions in the same area of specialization.
- Applicants called for and appearing in interview will be paid to and fro economy air fare/train fare (Second AC) by the shortest route (within India) and taxi fare from Delhi airport to IMTG and back. Please note that the amount of fare shall be remitted through electronic transfer by our Accounts Section after processing the claim. Local hospitality will be taken care of by the Institute.
- Applicants are also requested to bring with them all the certificates, testimonials and other relevant documents at the time of interview.
- Applicants who are employed in Government, Semi-Government Organizations or Institutions should send their applications THROUGH PROPER CHANNEL. Else, they will be required to produce a NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from their employer at the time of interview.
- No information will be sent to those candidates who are not shortlisted for interview.
Academic Associates/ Faculty Associates/ Research Associates/ Research Assistant
Applications are invited for the post of Academic Associate & Research Assistant
Research Associates/ Academic Associates/ Faculty Associates | Operations & Supply Chain Management
Qualification: A first class MBA with specialization in Operations & Supply Chain Management. Preference will be given to the candidates who are registered for PhD.
Work experience: 1-2 years in a business school in a similar position or in industry in relevant area.
Skills required: Candidate should be interested in making a career in academics, should possess research orientation and have excellent ability to communicate and be proactive.
Job Profile: Will be assisting the faculty members in the area of Operations & Supply Chain Management, for:
- Preparing the text material for relevant course(s) including MDPs,
- Presenting case studies and evaluation thereof,
- Undertaking primary research and collecting data,
- Any other administrative activity needed for institution building.
Their roles and responsibilities will be as follows:
- Research Assistance
- Assisting faculty members of the area in undertaking individual and group research projects
- Making applications for research grants to UGC, AICTE etc for undertaking research projects on behalf of the area/institute
- Maintaining relevant documents pertaining to the planning, execution and implementation of research projects
- Assisting and providing help to faculty members of the area in assimilating research content by downloading research papers, undertaking data analysis and the like for writing research papers, case studies etc
- Teaching Assistance
- Developing content for classroom teaching
- Assisting faculty members in supervising and conducting both continuous /end-term evaluation
- Facilitating sessions/tutorials individually or jointly with faculty members
- Documenting attendance and evaluation of students
- Executive Education / Consultancy Assistance
- Developing content for MDPs, FDPs etc
- Assisting faculty members in work related to consultancy assignments
- Helping in organizing of research conferences, panel discussions, round-table conference and any other industry interface initiative
- Administrative Assistance
- Undertaking any other institution-building work assigned by the Area Chairperson.
- Assisting in documentation pertaining to syllabus compilation and revision, journal and publications, public relations, quality management requirements, and accreditation etc of the institute.
- Participating as members of various committees of the Institute
- Career Progression of Academic Associates/ Research Associates/ Faculty Associates:
There will be no automatic progression of Academic Associates to Assistant Professor. However, after the completion of probation for 2 Years they will become eligible for the position of Assistant Professor subject to their having registered for PhD and completing the course work successfully.
In case there is a vacancy for Assistant Professor in the Institute, all eligible Academic Associates / Research Associates/Faculty Associates will be permitted to apply against vacancies and the normal process of selection will take place and if found suitable would be appointed as Assistant Professor at entry level.
Salary: As per the Institute’s norms.
Research Assistant | Library
Essential Qualifications, Experience and Subject Knowledge:
- Master’s degree in Library Science / Information Science / Documentation or an equivalent professional degree in the regular full-time scheme of study with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade point scale wherever grading system is followed.
- Familiar with the use of a library software KOHA, DSPACE and other open source software
Age Limit: Minimum 35 years as on the date of interview