Join the Team IMT
Assistant Manager Admissions
Role & Responsibilities of Assistant Manager Admissions
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Looking after entire activities of admission and leads progression from enquiry to final admissions for all programs at IMT Ghaziabad, IMT Nagpur, IMT Hyderabad and IMT Dubai
- Tracking leads and proactively communicating to marketing team
- Counselling the students via call, email or in person and suggesting the best course for them
- Replying to all queries and concerns of prospects on admissions ID and query portal
- Updating and maintaining MIS reports
- Coordinating with Marketing team to fine tune marketing plans related to admissions and executing them
- Handling activities related to online and offline info sessions/webinars for all programs along with activity/marketing manager and coordination with campus admission chairperson for all above 4 IMT campuses and programs.
- Managing the admissions and PI process online/offline and all tasks related to the same in coordination with Head Admissions and admission team
- Any other special projects as advised by Head Admissions and Marketing
Qualifications, Experience and Competency Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputed school/university; Masters/ MBA would be an added advantage but not necessary
- 5-7 years of experience with education/edutech institutes
- Very good written and spoken English and presentation
- Effective computer skills and advanced knowledge of MS office excel, access, power point etc is an added advantage
Manager Incubation & Innovation Centre
Role & Responsibilities of Manager Incubation & Innovation Centre
Engaging with business development and outreach activities so as to attract and on-board deserving entrepreneurs and start-ups in IMT Ghaziabad Incubator.
Coordinate, plan and organize workshop on different aspects of entrepreneurship and ventures.
Proactively creating and following policies toward screening and evaluating start-up applicants for incubation.
Act as resource co-ordinator for incubate/entrepreneurs to access relevant resources and connections across the entire life cycle in the incubator. This will incudes ideation, innovation, acceleration, investment and scale- up stages.
Facilitate and engage with alumni start-ups for guidance and maintain alumni relations.
Must be a postgraduate in Science/Engineering/Management/Entrepreneurship/Finance with at least 5 years of relevant work experience. Experience of working with entrepreneurs, start-ups in tinkering labs, incubator or incubation consultancy.
Must have strong organizational and innovation inclination with strong technical troubleshooting skills and
Strong digital and conventional problem solving ability – well versed with multiple tools and skills when solving problems.
Demonstrated ability to
- cultivate, build and maintain strong working relationships with entrepreneurs, mentors, industry experts, industry associations and angel investors
- Understand the entrepreneurship ecosystem including public and private funding sources, schemes of the various government departments and ministries.
Role & Responsibilities of Research Associate
- Ability to initiate leading research in Management Areas
- Assistance in research and course development
- Attending the sessions of the faculty with whom you are coordinating
- Evaluation of answer sheets/projects as assigned
- Coordination with visiting faculty/guest lectures as per requirement
- Any other task assigned by the institute
AGM Admissions and Marketing
Role & Responsibilities of AGM Admissions and Marketing
AGM Admissions and Marketing JD:
- Support the Common Admissions office, specifically IMT Ghaziabad focused end to end admissions process by coordinating the admissions process and selecting the right candidates for IMT Ghaziabad.
- Supporting the due diligence and decision making process for selection of students by data analysis and as per merit and SOP parameters. The role requires efficient processing, analyzing of large volumes of data and information
- Interacting with parents/guardians/students to guide them through the application. The role might require travelling within the country for the purpose of meeting and interviewing candidates or to participate in organizing and conducting events
- Be proactive, take initiatives, have a problem-solving approach, an orientation to learn, and an attitude to excel. All tasks are deadline driven, hence timely and accurate delivery of work is crucial.
- Planning and executing consistent communication across all PR events, forums, branding and positioning programs aimed at different stakeholders (aspirants, educators, faculty, alumni, recruiters) to augment the business growth
- Reviewing & monitoring brand communication mix, media selection (website digital & print media) and PR activities, forums based on product/solutions and customer profile
- Leveraging and implementing new age marketing channels to improve ROI (such as digital marketing, marketing analytics, etc.)
- Optimizing the costs of Branding & Marketing activities while ensuring the desired impact
- To create strong platforms and channels to manage and engage communities from different segments and audiences.
- Manage a team of admissions and marketing manager and assistant managers.
- Masters’ degree in Marketing, Business, or related field. MBA/PGDM from reputed institute preferred.
- 7-10 years of experience in admissions and marketing from a reputed new age business school or equivalent with a proved record
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally
- Experience managing a brand across multiple markets
- Proven experience in Online/Digital marketing
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Strong communication skills
- Team management skills
- Strategic thinker able to identify long-term opportunities and trends