Join the Team IMT
Eligibility Criteria | Academic Positions
India’s first Future Academic Leadership Programme (FALP)
Faculty Associate/ Junior Lecturer – Media & Entertainment Management (MEM)
- Plan and develop courses on Media and Entertainment Business.
- Develop Media and Entertainment Industry outreach programmes.
- Support in preparing course outline, course planning, delivery of lectures and evaluation
- Contribution for Media and Entertainment Industry research, writing of research proposals, reports and research papers.
- Delivery of tutorials to begin with.
- Coordinate with partner organisations and institutions
- Required administrative works as per the institutional mandate.
Qualification and Experience:
A PhD/FPM from a reputed university/ institute with primary work in the area of Media & Entertainment Management or,
At least 5 years of work experience in Media Management or Media & Entertainment Business Research/ Media and Entertainment Business, post completing Master’s Degree. The Candidates must have an inclination to pursue research and higher studies in future.
Desirable: Prior knowledge on research and/or teaching and good communication skills.
Remuneration: As per the institution standards. Candidates with right experience & expertise will be considered for higher remuneration.
How to Apply
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application should have
(a) Cover letter
(b) Latest updated CV and
(c) Copies of papers published/conference presentations.
Please note – Incomplete application will not be considered
Faculty Positions | Banking and Financial Services
Established in 1980, IMT Ghaziabad is one of the first few Indian institutes to be AACSB accredited and is now poised for high growth with the launch of its new curriculum and programmes.
To meet its growing faculty requirements, IMT Ghaziabad is looking for highly qualified, experienced and committed faculty members with a passion for excellence in teaching, research, case writing and MDPs. Vacancies exist at the levels of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor in the following areas related to banking and financial services:
- Bank Management
- Risk Management and BASEL
- Credit Appraisal, Monitoring and Restructuring
- Treasury and Foreign Exchange Risk Management
- Banking Analytics
- Retail Banking
- Ind-AS for Banks
How to Apply
- Email your detailed CV to email@example.com.