Join the Team IMT
Future Academic Leadership Programme (FALP)
Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad (IMTG) distinctly focuses on grooming leadership through Innovation, Execution and Social Responsibility. Established in 1980,it’s one of the first few Indian institutes to be AACSB accredited and, is now poised for high growth with the launch of its new curriculum and programmes. IMTG believes that ‘Doing’ leads to ‘Knowing’, thus, it’s one of the first institutes in India to introduce cutting-edge labs in Analytics, Finance, Media, and Digital Marketing.
In keeping with the times, IMTG introduced the minor specialisations in:
• Banking & Financial Services
• Consulting & Development Management
• Digital Marketing
• Equity Research & Portfolio Management
• Innovation & Entrepreneurship
• IT Analytics
• Marketing Research & Analytics
• Media & Entertainment Management
• Sales & Services Management
• Operations & Supply Chain Management
As a part of its strategy to create a future leadership pipeline for management education, IMTG invites applications for the unique Future Academic Leadership Programme (FALP).
FALP entails generous support for self-development through exposure to global best practices, whilst facilitating the completion of doctoral work. Selected candidates are required to play an active role in teaching, research, industry integration and institution building. Remuneration is at par with high industry standards.
IMTG looks forward to receiving applications from:
- Dynamic, innovative, and entrepreneurial professionals of around 30 years age, with a successful track record in the industry, and 6-7 years of relevant work experience in the above domains.
- Doctoral graduates and/or postgraduates (preferably MBAs/PGDMs) from premier institutions of India and abroad.
How to Apply
- Email your detailed CV along with a one-page statement of your future goals to email@example.com mentioning “Application for IMT FALP” in the subject line.
- Professionals with a higher level of experience and doctoral qualification may apply for the position of Assistant/Associate Professor.