Manager/ Assistant Manager
Applications are invited for the post of Manager/ Assistant Manager | Accreditation, Alumni Relations, Executive Education
For Manager/ Assistant Manager- Executive Education
Job Requirement: This professional position is responsible for the coordinating all activities related to executive education domain and operational management of all functions necessary to the smooth execution of Executive Education programs.
• Coordination and management of all activities related to executive programs and planning detailed program outline for effective execution.
• Working closely with the faculty members, organizes all program materials for all class participants from program outline to curriculum materials.
• Oversees the support staff within Operations and Production to ensure quality control within scheduled deadlines.
• Manages execution of program surveys, obtaining and evaluating data and creating a feedback process for faculty members and corporate clients to ensure the program is achieving the highest level of quality and effectiveness.
• Assists in program admissions data capturing and follow up and financial reconciliation processes.
• Other responsibilities assigned by the head of the Institute.
• Experience working in an education industry related to similar profile.
• Experience in corporate relations handling in education industry
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Salary: No bar for the candidate of required skill sets.
For Manager – Incubation Centre
Job Responsibilities: IMTG is looking for Manager Incubator, who will be responsible for managing the Incubation Centre independently under the guidance of a faculty committee.The candidate should have experience of working in an Incubation Centre in a reputed Business School.
Minimum Qualification: – Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a reputed University.
Post graduate degree in Management is preferred.
Minimum Experience: – Minimum of 5 years of experience in working in an Incubation Centre.
Interested candidates may apply within 15 days with complete CV to email@example.com
Applications are invited for the post of Research Associate
Research Associate Position
Job Description: Provide Research and Operations support to faculty at IMTG. This would involve research work assigned to the candidate about collecting and analysing data. This might also involve helping the faculty in developing and arranging the course pack, and evaluation of students on objective type questions.
The selected candidate will be offered an appointment on contract for a period of two years.
Educational Qualification: The candidate should be a post graduate in any discipline, preferably Economics/Commerce/Management, from a reputed university. Should be fluent in English and advanced skills in MS Office and data management.
Technical skills: Data analysis using advance MS-Excel/Office, Analytical report writing skills, Internet research skills.
Location: IMT Ghaziabad
Salary: Rs 40,000 (All Inclusive) per month
Interested candidates should mail their Application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com