Join the Team IMT
Applications are invited for the posts of Assistant Professor and Associate Professor in the Area of Marketing Management, HROB.
Ph.D. or equivalent in Management or allied area, with a minimum of 5 years of experience of which at least 3 years should be at the level of Assistant Professor, and ability to interact with a diverse student body and executives, and ability to undertake research independently.
Ph.D. or equivalent in Management or allied areas, with at least 3 years of industrial/research/academic experience; and ability to interact with a diverse student body. However, In case of fellow from IIM/IIT or PhD from any reputed university/institute, requirement of 3 years of experience may be waived, and those who are expected to submit thesis within next two months may also apply.
- The Institute strongly encourages applications from qualified women candidates.
- Mere eligibility will not entitle a candidate for being called for interview.
- Applicant not found suitable for higher positions may be considered for lower positions in the same area of specialization.
- Applicants called for and appearing in interview will be paid to and fro economy air fare/train fare (Second AC) by the shortest route (within India) and taxi fare from Delhi airport to IMTG and back. Please note that the amount of fare shall be remitted through electronic transfer by our Accounts Section after processing the claim. Local hospitality will be taken care of by the Institute.
- Applicants are also requested to bring with them all the certificates, testimonials and other relevant documents at the time of interview.
- Applicants who are employed in Government, Semi-Government Organizations or Institutions should send their applications THROUGH PROPER CHANNEL. Else, they will be required to produce a NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from their employer at the time of interview.
- No information will be sent to those candidates who are not shortlisted for interview.
Applications are invited for the post of Research Associate
Research Associate Position
Job Description: Provide Research and Operations support to faculty at IMTG. This would involve research work assigned to the candidate about collecting and analysing data. This might also involve helping the faculty in developing and arranging the course pack, and evaluation of students on objective type questions.
The selected candidate will be offered an appointment on contract for a period of two years.
Educational Qualification: The candidate should be a post graduate in any discipline, preferably Economics/Commerce/Management, from a reputed university. Should be fluent in English and advanced skills in MS Office and data management.
Technical skills: Data analysis using advance MS-Excel/Office, Analytical report writing skills, Internet research skills.
Location: IMT Ghaziabad
Salary: Rs 40,000 (All Inclusive) per month
Interested candidates should mail their Application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Manager/ Assistant Manager
Applications are invited for the post of Manager/ Assistant Manager | Accreditation, Alumni Relations, Executive Education
For Manager/ Assistant Manager- Executive Education
Job Requirement: This professional position is responsible for the coordinating all activities related to executive education domain and operational management of all functions necessary to the smooth execution of Executive Education programs.
• Coordination and management of all activities related to executive programs and planning detailed program outline for effective execution.
• Working closely with the faculty members, organizes all program materials for all class participants from program outline to curriculum materials.
• Oversees the support staff within Operations and Production to ensure quality control within scheduled deadlines.
• Manages execution of program surveys, obtaining and evaluating data and creating a feedback process for faculty members and corporate clients to ensure the program is achieving the highest level of quality and effectiveness.
• Assists in program admissions data capturing and follow up and financial reconciliation processes.
• Other responsibilities assigned by the head of the Institute.
• Experience working in an education industry related to similar profile.
• Experience in corporate relations handling in education industry
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Salary: No bar for the candidate of required skill sets.
For Manager – Incubation Centre
Job Responsibilities: IMTG is looking for Manager Incubator, who will be responsible for managing the Incubation Centre independently under the guidance of a faculty committee.The candidate should have experience of working in an Incubation Centre in a reputed Business School.
Minimum Qualification: – Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a reputed University.
Post graduate degree in Management is preferred.
Minimum Experience: – Minimum of 5 years of experience in working in an Incubation Centre.