Join the Team IMT
Applications are invited for the positions of Full Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor in the Area of Finance, Marketing Management, Operations & Supply Chain Management, Business Communication, HRM & OB
Individuals holding a first-class post-graduate degree and Ph.D. or equivalent in Management or an allied subject, with a minimum of 5 years of teaching experience at the level of Associate Professor in a reputed university or business school with excellent research record are eligible to apply.
Full professors recently retired from the top business schools and have not attained the age of 70 years may be appointed on a contractual basis.
Individuals holding a first-class post-graduate degree and Ph.D. or equivalent in Management or an allied subject , with a minimum of 5 years of teaching experience of which at least three years should be at the level of Assistant Professor, and published at least two papers in peer-reviewed B or above category journals (ABDC categorization) in past five years are eligible to apply for the position.
Industry practitioners or government officers (IAS /IFS/IPS cadre officers ), who have work experience of not less than 15 years and are registered for the Ph.D. degree with a reputed university or business school will also be considered.
Individuals holding a first-class post-graduate degree and Ph.D. or equivalent in Management or allied subject, with at least three years of experience in academics are eligible to apply for the position. However, in the case of Fellow from IIM/IIT or Ph.D. from a reputed university/institute, the requirement of 3 years of experience may be waived. Those who are expected to submit thesis within the next few months may also apply.
Industry practitioners or government officers (IAS /IFS/IPS cadre officers ), who have work experience of not less than five years and are registered for the Ph.D. degree with a reputed university or business school will also be considered.
- The Institute strongly encourages applications from qualified women candidates.
- Mere eligibility will not entitle a candidate for being called for interview.
- Applicants not found suitable for higher positions may be considered for lower positions in the same area of specialization.
- Applicants called for and appearing in the interview will be paid to and fro economy airfare/train fare (Second AC) by the shortest route (within India) and taxi fare from Delhi airport to IMTG and back. Please note that the amount of fare shall be remitted through electronic transfer by our Accounts Section after processing the claim. Local hospitality will be taken care of by the Institute.
- Applicants are also requested to bring with them all the certificates, testimonials and other relevant documents at the time of the interview.
Applications are invited for the post of Research Associate
Research Associate Position
Job Description: Provide Research and Operations support to faculty at IMTG. This would involve research work assigned to the candidate about collecting and analysing data. This might also involve helping the faculty in developing and arranging the course pack, and evaluation of students on objective type questions.
The selected candidate will be offered an appointment on contract for a period of two years.
Educational Qualification: The candidate should be a post graduate in any discipline, preferably Economics/Commerce/Management, from a reputed university. Should be fluent in English and advanced skills in MS Office and data management.
Technical skills: Data analysis using advance MS-Excel/Office, Analytical report writing skills, Internet research skills.
Location: IMT Ghaziabad
Salary: Rs 40,000 (All Inclusive) per month
Interested candidates should mail their Application and CV to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Manager/ Assistant Manager
Applications are invited for the post of Manager/ Assistant Manager | Accreditation, Alumni Relations, Executive Education
For Manager/ Assistant Manager- Executive Education
Job Requirement: This professional position is responsible for the coordinating all activities related to executive education domain and operational management of all functions necessary to the smooth execution of Executive Education programs.
• Coordination and management of all activities related to executive programs and planning detailed program outline for effective execution.
• Working closely with the faculty members, organizes all program materials for all class participants from program outline to curriculum materials.
• Oversees the support staff within Operations and Production to ensure quality control within scheduled deadlines.
• Manages execution of program surveys, obtaining and evaluating data and creating a feedback process for faculty members and corporate clients to ensure the program is achieving the highest level of quality and effectiveness.
• Assists in program admissions data capturing and follow up and financial reconciliation processes.
• Other responsibilities assigned by the head of the Institute.
• Experience working in an education industry related to similar profile.
• Experience in corporate relations handling in education industry
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Salary: No bar for the candidate of required skill sets.
For Manager – Incubation Centre
Job Responsibilities: IMTG is looking for Manager Incubator, who will be responsible for managing the Incubation Centre independently under the guidance of a faculty committee.The candidate should have experience of working in an Incubation Centre in a reputed Business School.
Minimum Qualification: – Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a reputed University.
Post graduate degree in Management is preferred.
Minimum Experience: – Minimum of 5 years of experience in working in an Incubation Centre.