Dr. Kanishka Pandey
Head- Sports Research Centre
Sports Research Centre
An independent academic research for 3 years on sports to gauge it’s implication on physical and mental fitness of an individual and how it helps in building the character. It identifies 16 values that are earned in a playground and which can help an individual in overcoming the most traumatic and difficult situations.
Wikipedia link – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kanishka_Pandey
Awarded Honorary Doctorate for research on Sports Philosophy
LLB from Campus Law Centre, University of Delhi
B.A from St Stephens College, Delhi
Areas of Research
- Sports and 16 values.
- Sports and Depression
- Sports and industrial Disputes
- Sports and Civil Servants
- Traditional/Rural games of India.
- Sports and Social Harmony
|S. No||Books Name||Language||Current Publisher|
|1||Sports : A Way of Life||English||Wiley India|
|2||Sports : A Way of Life||Hindi||Sports: A Way of Life|
|3||Sports : A Way of Life||Sanskrit||Sports: A Way of Life|
|4||Sports : A Way of Life||Urdu||Sports: A Way of Life|
|5||Know Sports||English||Sports: A Way of Life|
|6||Khel Praveshika||Hindi||Sports: A Way of Life|
|7||Krida Parichaika||Sanskrit||Sports: A Way of Life|
|8||Khel Praveshika||Urdu||Sports: A Way of Life|
|9||Know Sports||Bangali||Sports: A Way of Life|
|10||Know Sports||Gujarati||Sports: A Way of Life|
|11||Know Sports||Kannada||Sports: A Way of Life|
|12||Know Sports||Malayalam||Sports: A Way of Life|
|13||Know Sports||Marathi||Sports: A Way of Life|
|14||Know Sports||Oriya||sSports: A Way of Life|
|15||Know Sports||Panjabi||Sports: A Way of Life|
|16||Know Sports||Tamil||Sports: A Way of Life|
|17||Know Sports||Telugu||Sports: A Way of Life|
|18||Chalo Khelo ki Or||Hindi||National Book Trust|
|19||Olympic Khel Aur Bharat||Hindi||Radhakrishna Prakashan|
|20||Khelo Me Bharat Ke Swarnim Pal||Hindi||Radhakrishna Prakashan|
In a bid to run awareness drive of the conclusions derived from the research amongst the masses and in effort to increase SPORTS LITERACY in the country NGO was formed in 2017 and has started the Sports Literacy Mission.
A PIL to make Sports a Fundamental Right was filed in the Supreme Court. It has been accepted and an Amicus Curie has been appointed.
Constant effort resulted in introduction of Sports Philosophy as a subject in the State Universities of Rajasthan and talks are underway in various other states.
Research Papers Published
- Court of arbitration for sports (CAS):An efficient mechanism for resolving sports related disputes.
Published in International Journal of Law
Kanishka Pandey, LLB 3rdyear, Campus Law Centre, University of New Delhi, Delhi, India
- A comparative study of behavioral patterns of sportspersons and non-sports persons quarantined during COVID-19: A case study of Ghaziabad city
Published in Journal of Family Medicine and Primary Care
- Cases of Head Injuries in Football Sport: A Case Study of Ghaziabad District, Uttar Pradesh
- First to do a survey on sports literacy in India.
- First to Launch Sports Literacy Mission.
- Direct and Indirect Sports Therapy to Cure Depression.
- The Concept of Sports Therapy for all is copyrighted to his name.
- Devised the concept of Indirect Sports Therapy for improving the mental health of Covid-19 Patients.
- Invited for a Guest Lecture at BanasthaliVidhyapith, Jaipur
- Invited as a Panelist in Jaipur Literature Festival-2018
- Invited for a Guest Lecture at Sanskardham Educational Trust – Ahmedabad (Gujarat)
- Motivational Lecture at Maitreyi College – D.U.
- Gave a Motivational Lecture at Synergesia National Management Conclave Jointly organized by IMT Ghaziabad and Sri Ram College of Commerce. D.U.
- Gave Academic Contribution towards public policy and International relations course organiased by St. Stephen’s College- Delhi where he shared the platform with Dr. Shashi Tharoorand Mani Shankar Aiyar.
- Devised the concept of Model Sports Village and Two Village of Bahadurpur & Khedi Viran have been adopted by IMT- Ghaziabad.
- Articles Published in:
(i) The week Magazine
(ii) Outlook Magazine
14. Nominated Governor’s nominee of Academic Council in Rajasthan Sports University, Jhunjhunu