"Rolling Advertisement for Faculty Positions"
IMT Ghaziabad invites applications for faculty positions at the level of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor in the following areas:
Finance and Accounting (including banking)
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AND ANALYTICS
ECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT AND POLICY
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
Candidates should have a demonstrated ability to make relevant intellectual contribution to experienced and potential managers through teaching, training, research and published work. Candidates should have a strong academic background and understanding of current developments in the related field. Faculty members are expected to carry out research, design and teach courses, engage in institution development and conduct training programs and consultancy.
Individuals holding a first-class post-graduate degree and Ph.D. or equivalent in Management or an allied subject, with a minimum of 5 years of teaching experience at the level of Associate Professor in a reputed university or business school with excellent research record are eligible to apply.
Professors recently retired from the top business schools and have not attained the age of 70 years may be appointed on a contractual basis.
Individuals holding a first-class post-graduate degree and Ph.D. or equivalent in Management or an allied subject , with a minimum of 5 years of teaching experience of which at least three years should be at the level of Assistant Professor, and published at least two papers in peer-reviewed B or above category journals (ABDC categorization) in past five years are eligible to apply for the position.
Industry practitioners or government officers (IAS /IFS/IPS cadre officers ), who have work experience of not less than 15 years and are registered for the Ph.D. degree with a reputed university or business school will also be considered.
Individuals holding a first-class post-graduate degree and Ph.D. or equivalent in Management or allied subject, with at least three years of experience in academics are eligible to apply for the position. However, in the case of Fellow from IIM/IIT or Ph.D. from a reputed university/institute, the requirement of 3 years of experience may be waived. Those who are expected to submit thesis within the next few months may also apply.
Industry practitioners or government officers (IAS /IFS/IPS cadre officers ), who have work experience of not less than five years and are registered for the Ph.D. degree with a reputed university or business school will also be considered.
IMTG offers compensation benchmarked with the best B-schools in the country including IIMs
IMTG provides excellent teaching and research environment and supports self-development
- Faculty development assistance (FDA) of Rs. 2 Lacs per annum is available to all the faculty members for their development in research and teaching. The faculty members can use this assistance as per the norms of the institute. The utilization of this FDA is over and above the various institute sponsored faculty development activities.
- The Institute encourages interaction of the faculty with industry, other research and professional institutions. Consultancy is encouraged at IMT Ghaziabad and liberal consultancy policies are in practice.
- Facilities for research and development activities exist in all the areas of management. Good facilities also exist for computing. The Institute has a well-stocked library with large number of books, journals, reports, e-books, and databases.
- Candidates should have an excellent academic record, good communication skills, a commitment to high quality education and demonstrated ability to carry out original and creative research.
- Mere fulfillment of the qualifications and experience requirement laid down does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview.
- For regular appointment, there would be a probation period of 1 year.
- The Institute reserves the right to fill or not to fill any or all the posts advertised.
- No correspondence, whatsoever, will be entertained from candidates regarding conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview or selection.
- The Institute will communicate only with short-listed candidates.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.