Promoting Traditional GamesRajasthan Region
IMT Ghaziabad signed an MOU with 3 Universities of Rajasthan – Mohanlal Sukhadia University Udaipur, Govind Guru Tribal University Banswara, Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology in the august presence of Hon’ble Governor of Rajasthan Shri. Kalraj Mishra ji to study and promote traditional indigenous games in Rajasthan. The study will be conducted under the guidance of Dr. Kanishka Pandey, Head – Centre for Sports Research, IMT Ghaziabad. Joint teams of 3 State Universities, IMT Ghaziabad and Sports: A Way of Life will work for:
- Identification of various traditional games in the area.
- Are today’s children and youth familiar with these games.
- Are these games still played.
- If not, then finding out reasons why these games were lost.
- Is there any linkage between traditional games and modern sports.
- Can a particular traditional game be revived.
- If yes, then establishing a blue print for their revival.
- Implementation of the blue print and work for their revival.
The work will be done in following areas:
Promoting Traditional Games | Rajasthan Region ultima modifica: 2022-09-16T10:12:09+05:30 da