Area: Business Analytics
Dr. Santosh Shrivastav is Assistant Professor in Business Analytics area. Dr. Santosh holds a Ph.D. from Jaypee University of Science and technology in the area of mathematics (nonlinear optimization) and M.Sc. in Applied Mathematics from IIT Roorkee. Research interests of Dr. Shrivastava includes nonlinear modelling and optimization, Data envelop analysis and Machine learning.
- Ph.D. (Mathematics) in 2010-2014, Department of Mathematics, Jaypee University of Science and technology, India
- M.Sc. (Applied mathematics) in 2005-2007 from IIT Roorkee, India
- B.Sc. (Mathematics) in 2001-2004 from Dr. RML University Faizabad.
- Assistant Professor (Business Analytics), IMT Nagpur, (March, 2018-January, 2021)
- Assistant Professor (Business Analytics), NIIT University, (July, 2016-July, 2018)
- Academic and Research Associate, ISB Mohali (July 2014, July, 2016)
- Data Scientist in Matrix Nodes, Noida, (July, 2008-July, 2010)
- Software Engineer in Kairaus software, Gurgaon (July, 2007, Feb, 2008)
Research: Nonlinear Optimization, duality, Machine Learning, DEA, Data Analytics
Teaching: Business Analytics, Machine Learning, Business Statistics, Stochastic Models, Predictive Analytics, Mathematical Modelling and Simulation, Pricing and Revenue Optimization, Data Analysis, SAS, R, Python