Area: Marketing Analytics
Fellow Program in Management from Management Development Institute (MDI), Gurgaon
Post Graduate Diploma in Management from Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Calcutta
Bachelor or Engineering (Electronics and Telecom), IIEST, Shibpore, Calcutta; Formerly B.E.College, Shibpore.
Business Research Methods
Qualitative Research Methodology
Big Data Analytics for Marketing Decisions
Social Media Analytics
- Business Analytics
- Research Methodologies
- Digital Platform ecosystems
- Business model for mobile and digital services
Mukhopadhyay, S., & Bouwman, H. (2018); “Multi-actor collaboration in Platform Based Ecosystem: Reviewing Opportunities and Challenges’; editorial preface article for the special issue on “Platform Ecosystem” for the Journal of Information Technology Case and Application Research (Taylor and Francis, ABDC C).
Chauhan, S., Mukhopadhyay, S., & Jaiswal, M. (2018). The adoption of mobile app for B2C transaction in platform marketplace: An empirical examination of key drivers. Journal of Information Technology Case and Application Research, (Taylor and Francis, ABDC C).
Mukhopadhyay, S., Bouwman, H., & Jaiswal, M. (2015). ‘Portfolios of control in mobile ecosystems: evolution and validation’. info, 17(2), 36-58. (Emerald, ABDC B)
Mukhopadhyay, S., de Reuver, M., & Bouwman, H. (2016). ‘Effectiveness of control mechanisms in mobile platform ecosystems’. Telematics and Informatics, 33(3), 848-859. (Elsevier, ABDC C)
Mukhopadhyay, S., Nikou, S., & Bouwman, H. (2016). ‘Why Controls are used in Platform Ecosystems? An AHP Approach to rank roles of control mechanisms in platform ecosystem. International Journal of E-Services and Mobile Applications (IJESMA, 2016, Volume 8, Issue 3). (IGI Global).
Mukhopadhyay, S., & Gupta, R. K. (2014). ‘Survey of Qualitative Research Methodology in Strategy Research and Implication for Indian Researchers’. Vision: The Journal of Business Perspective, 18(2), 109-123.
- Mukhopadhyay, S. & Nath, P. (2000); “Decision Metrics for CRM Implementation”; a chapter in Customer Relationship Management: Emerging Concepts, Tools, and Applications, ed. Atul Parvatiyar, G. Shainesh; Tata McGraw Hill, Delhi.
- Mukhopadhyay, S., Nikou, S., & Bouwman, H. (20178); “Prioritising the roles of Control Mechanisms in Digital Platform: An Analytic Hierarchy Process Approach’, a chapter in the book Optimizing Current Practices in E-services and Mobile Applications, ed. Dr. Mehdi Khosrow-Pour; IGI Global.
Teaching cases and teaching notes
- Mukhopadhyay, S., Dasgupta, M., & Jaiswal, M. (Dec, 2015). ‘Teaching Case: “Oxigen: Nurturing the mobile payment ecosystem in India”; Case Id- 9B15M124. (Ivey Publication of Richard Ivey Business School, Canada).
Adhoc Reviewer for • European Journal Of Innovation Management • Information Resources Management Journal (IRMJ) • Twenty-Fifth European Conference on Information Systems (ECIS), Guimarães,Portugal, 2017 Google Citation: https://scholar.google.co.in/citations?user=GXhLWHYAAAAJ&hl=en
IMT Ghaziabad, Jan, 2018-till date
Senior technology and business consulting professional with experience of 22 years in a number of organizations like IBM, Siemens, Reliance, Ericsson and others.
Successfully led assignments in a) consulting -in the area of business process, operation and IT b) large IT and process transformation programs and c) multi-vendor complex presales. Other than working in India, Sandip has successfully completed multiple international assignments in countries like Indonesia, UK, Mexico, China and others.
Part-time & consulting Engagements
Visiting Faculty at BIMTECH, Bhubaneswar. Taught Business analytics and data mining
(Oct 2016- Dec 2016)
Achievements and Awards
- Received merit scholarships provided by central and state government from school to graduation
- Shortlisted for Aditya Birla scholarship program for management students in 1999
- Received multiple awards and recognitions from IBM for contribution to delivery excellence and business development.