Area: Marketing Analytics
Post Graduate Diploma in Management from Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Calcutta
Bachelor or Engineering (Electronics and Telecom), IIEST, Shibpore, Calcutta; Formerly B.E.College, Shibpore.
Business Research Methods
Qualitative Research Methodology
Big Data Analytics for Marketing Decisions
Social Media Analytics
- Business Analytics
- Research Methodologies
- Digital Platform ecosystems
- Business model for mobile and digital services
Mukhopadhyay, S., & Bouwman, H. (2018); “Multi-actor collaboration in Platform Based Ecosystem: Reviewing Opportunities and Challenges’; editorial preface article for the special issue on “Platform Ecosystem” for the Journal of Information Technology Case and Application Research (Taylor and Francis, ABDC C).
Chauhan, S., Mukhopadhyay, S., & Jaiswal, M. (2018). The adoption of mobile app for B2C transaction in platform marketplace: An empirical examination of key drivers. Journal of Information Technology Case and Application Research, (Taylor and Francis, ABDC C).
Mukhopadhyay, S., Bouwman, H., & Jaiswal, M. (2015). ‘Portfolios of control in mobile ecosystems: evolution and validation’. info, 17(2), 36-58. (Emerald, ABDC B)
Mukhopadhyay, S., de Reuver, M., & Bouwman, H. (2016). ‘Effectiveness of control mechanisms in mobile platform ecosystems’. Telematics and Informatics, 33(3), 848-859. (Elsevier, ABDC C)
Mukhopadhyay, S., Nikou, S., & Bouwman, H. (2016). ‘Why Controls are used in Platform Ecosystems? An AHP Approach to rank roles of control mechanisms in platform ecosystem. International Journal of E-Services and Mobile Applications (IJESMA, 2016, Volume 8, Issue 3). (IGI Global).
Mukhopadhyay, S., & Gupta, R. K. (2014). ‘Survey of Qualitative Research Methodology in Strategy Research and Implication for Indian Researchers’. Vision: The Journal of Business Perspective, 18(2), 109-123.
- Mukhopadhyay, S. & Nath, P. (2000); “Decision Metrics for CRM Implementation”; a chapter in Customer Relationship Management: Emerging Concepts, Tools, and Applications, ed. Atul Parvatiyar, G. Shainesh; Tata McGraw Hill, Delhi.
- Mukhopadhyay, S., Nikou, S., & Bouwman, H. (20178); “Prioritising the roles of Control Mechanisms in Digital Platform: An Analytic Hierarchy Process Approach’, a chapter in the book Optimizing Current Practices in E-services and Mobile Applications, ed. Dr. Mehdi Khosrow-Pour; IGI Global.
Teaching cases and teaching notes
- Mukhopadhyay, S., Dasgupta, M., & Jaiswal, M. (Dec, 2015). ‘Teaching Case: “Oxigen: Nurturing the mobile payment ecosystem in India”; Case Id- 9B15M124. (Ivey Publication of Richard Ivey Business School, Canada).
Adhoc Reviewer for • European Journal Of Innovation Management • Information Resources Management Journal (IRMJ) • Twenty-Fifth European Conference on Information Systems (ECIS), Guimarães,Portugal, 2017 Google Citation: https://scholar.google.co.in/citations?user=GXhLWHYAAAAJ&hl=en
Successfully led assignments in a) consulting -in the area of business process, operation and IT b) large IT and process transformation programs and c) multi-vendor complex presales. Other than working in India, Sandip has successfully completed multiple international assignments in countries like Indonesia, UK, Mexico, China and others.
Part-time & consulting Engagements
(Oct 2016- Dec 2016)
Achievements and Awards
- Received merit scholarships provided by central and state government from school to graduation
- Shortlisted for Aditya Birla scholarship program for management students in 1999
- Received multiple awards and recognitions from IBM for contribution to delivery excellence and business development.