Sandip Mukhopadhyay is an Associate Professor at IMT, Ghaziabad. He has completed his PhD from MDI Gurgaon, India focusing on the business models for Digital Platform. Prior to that, he has done his PGDM (MBA) from IIM-Calcutta and engineering from IIEST, Calcutta, India.
His research interests include digital platform and ecosystems. social media analytics and selling technology and IT solution. He has published widely in different international journals and authored multiple case studies. Before academia, Sandip worked for IBM, Ericsson, Reliance and Siemens for about twenty years, focusing on selling and deploying technology solutions and driving digital transformations.
PhD (Fellow in Management), Management Development Institute (MDI), Gurgaon, India, PGDM (MBA), Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta, India,
BE (Electronics and Telecommunication), University of Calcutta, India.
– IBM India Private Limited, India, General Manager, September 2006 – December 2017.
– Worked in Ericsson, Tech Mahindra, Reliance, Flextronics, April 2001 – August 2006.
– Siemens Ltd, Telecommunication Division; Nertwork Planning Engineer, May 1995 – January 1999.
- Application of analytics and Technology in Marketing
- Social Media Analytic
- Technology Selling/ B2B Marketing
- Digital transformation
- Text Analytics
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media Analytics