PhD (Finance), Department of Commerce, Delhi School of Economics, University of Delhi.
M.Com, B.Com (Hons) University of Delhi
Financial Markets, Security Analysis and Portfolio Management, Corporate Finance
Equity Research and Investment Management, Stock Market Cycles, Behavioural Finance.
Research and Publications
- Kanojia S & Arora N (2018). Investments, Market Timing and Portfolio Performance across Indian Bull and Bear Markets. Asia-Pacific Journal of Management Research and Innovation, Sage Publication. Vol 13. Issue 3-4. 98-10. ISSN 2319-510X
- Kanojia S & Arora N (2016). Bull and Bear Phases: An Empirical Perusal of Indian Stock Market. International Journal of Financial Management, Vol 6. Issue 2. ISSN: 2229-5682.
- Arora N (2014). Euro Zone Crisis: Impact and Implication for India. International Journal of Commerce, Economics & Management. Vol 4, Issue No. 03.
Papers Presented in International Conference
- Arora N (2015). Classifying Indian Bull and Bear Markets using Bry & Boschan Algorithm (1971). The International Conference on the Methods of Mathematical Finance Workshop – a conference in honor of Steve Shreve’s 65th birthday at Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, USA from June 1st – 5th 2015.
Papers presented in National Conference
- “Fraud and Corporate Governance in India- Are there New Pathways set in Companies Act 2013?. UGC sponsored National Seminar on “Corporate Governance: Perspectives and Practices held on September 18-19 2014 at Lakshmi Bai College, University of Delhi.
- “FDI and FII as Drivers for Growth for Indian Economy: A Comparison. ICSSR Sponsored National Seminar on ‘Social and Economic effects of FDI in National and International Context, held on December 16-17 2013 at Kirori Mal College, University of Delhi.
1. IMT Ghaziabad, October 2018 – till date
2. Hansraj College, University of Delhi (January 2018- September 2018)
3. Sri Ram College of Commerce, University of Delhi ( July 2011- May 2012)