I am a full Professor of Finance and Accounting at Institute of Management Technology (IMT), Ghaziabad. Before joining IMT, I was a full Professor at IMI, New Delhi. My experience includes 23 + years of teaching in institutes like IMT Ghaziabad, IIM Lucknow (Noida Campus), SP Jain Institute of Management, Singapore, Euromed Management University, France and Kufstein University, Austria. I have travelled widely and have presented research papers at various national and international conferences in various countries. I have also published a number of research papers in refereed journals.
I am a corporate trainer and I conduct training programmes in Finance for public and private sector companies. My in-house and open training modules are Finance for Non-Finance Executives, Financial Statement Analysis for Decision Making and Strategic Cost and Revenue Management.
PhD from Bundelkhand University, Jhansi, India on “Role of Environmental Accounting in Corporate sector of India.” Awarded in the year 2005
My experience includes 23 + years of teaching in institutes like IMT Ghaziabad, IIM Lucknow (Noida Campus), SP Jain Institute of Management, Singapore, Euromed Management University, France and Kufstein University, Austria.
- The Grasim Industries–Aditya Birla Nuvo Limited Merger: Wealth Creation? Ivey Publishing, May 2020, Product Number: 9B20N003
- Ricoh India Limited: Financial Shenanigans, Ivey Publishing, May 2017, Product Number: 9B17B009
- Barnali Chaklader and Dinesh Jaisinghani, “Testing dynamic trade-off theory of capital structure: an empirical study for the textiles industry in India and China,” Afro-Asian Journal of Finance and Accounting, 2017 Vol. 7. No. 4, pp 378-401, DOI: 10.1504/AAJFA.2017.10008111
- Barnali Chaklader and Deepak Chawla, “A Study of determinants of Capital Structure through Panel Data Analysis of Firms Listed in CNX 500,” Vision, Vol. 20, No.4, pp. 267-277
- Barnali Chaklader and Puja Aggarwal Gulati, “A study of Corporate Environmental Disclosure Practices of Companies Doing Business in India”, Global Business Review, Vol. 16, No. 2, pp. 321-335
- Samie A Sayed and Barnali Chaklader, “Does Equity Research Induced Buying Have Investment Value? Evidence from an Emerging Market, “Vikalpa, Vol. 39, No 4, pp 39-54