Services to Faculty Members
IMT Library is the nerve centre and the heart of the institute and plays a vital role in supporting, teaching and learning activities, and provides the main source for individual research at IMT. The library is meant to help the academic community to keep abreast with the latest development in their area of activities and to provide information support for research and consultancy. For more information about Library & Information Services, please visit https://www.imt.edu/library.
Information Search Service
If you need any help in collecting data, acquiring research papers and other resources, please send email to email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org. We will revert as soon as possible.
Inter-Library Loan and Document Delivery Service
Documents (i.e., articles, research paper, book, e-book, reports, etc.) which are not available in the library can be requested by sending the email at email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that all such requests are to be used for individual and private study only.
Online Databases: please click for links and guidelines of accessing database
Database Guide: please click for Quick guide to library Online Resources
Liaison Program for Faculty Members
IMTG Library is very keen to optimize the usage of its resources and services. It will be our pleasure to help you in your academic and research work. If you wish, we can help you in any of the issue related to library services and activities and if you are looking for a one-to-one interaction session. We will fix a schedule and help you to solve your academic and research need. please provide following information for help session.
- Your Name:
- Area of Interest:
- Email Id:
- Mobile No.:
- Date and Time for Session:
Case Study Request
Request permission for HBS CASES & NON-HBS CASES (under our license agreement) to email@example.com. The library will procure the authorized master copy (in soft) from HBP and make available to a faculty member for sharing copies with students for class discussion only.
Download: Case-Request Form (Doc)
Guidelines for using case study for Classroom Teaching & Discussion
- Please do not request the HBS and non-HBS Case-Study to the library which is not intended to be used the classroom teaching/discussion and review these from the personal premium educator log-in only.
- The library will not entertain a request for an Educator Copy of Case-Study and Teaching Note because both are available only to the faculty member under premium educator access.
- Do not use cases or articles that are not obtained from the Library Department specifically authorized for use in the particular course.
- Do not use materials that may be available to you from previous years or other sources.
- Electronic redistribution of protected or unprotected content files is not permitted unless authorized. Electronic masters themselves must not be stored, saved, emailed, shared, or posted on any course site.
- Do not to use any HBSP materials for classroom teaching and discussion that have not been supplied by HBSP without prior written approval, nor to permit sale or distribution of unapproved versions of HBSP materials.
Case Map Request
If you wish to get recommended cases from HBP on any of your subject disciplines or topics, editorial team HBP will review your application and suggest content (cases/articles/online content) for the same. Please fill out the form and send us the guidelines of the course/discipline/topic(s). Case map has a turnaround time of 15-20 business days.
Download: Case Map Request Form (Doc)
Remote Access of Databases
Remote Login can be accessible through the link http://ezproxy.imt.edu:2048/login , kindly note that only registered member can access the databases subscribed by the library from outside the campus through Remote Login.
Copyrights & Licensing Restrictions: https://www.imt.edu/library/copyrights
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): https://www.imt.edu/library/faqs
Guidelines & Rules of Library: https://www.imt.edu/library/guidelines-rules
For Quick Contact of Publisher’s Representatives, please email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Recommendations for library collection development, Research Work and Classroom Teaching
- Send recommendation of the new books and non-book materials to the library.
- International and out of print titles will take about 4- 6 weeks.
- If you need an item more quickly, please mention the desired shipping time on the recommendation of the book and non-book materials.
Journals & Magazines
- Send recommendation of the new journals and magazines to the library.
- New journal and magazine requisitions may take 4 -6 weeks for delivery to begin.
- IMTG library prefers online format only unless print is mandated by the publisher.
- Send recommendation of the databases to the library.
- All recommendation for new databases will be reviewed by the Library committee.
Send your recommendations to email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org