HBP for Educators
Guidelines for Registration in HBSP-Premium Educator, Case-Study Request and Case-Map Request
Registration, Educator Copy and Teaching Note of Case-Study
Faculty members can download review copy of case study and procure teaching note directly from HBP’s Educator website (hbsp.harvard.edu) by registering as a “Premium Educator.” (while registering only imt.edu mail should be used).
What can you Access under HBSP Premium Educator?
- Unrestricted individual Harvard Business School printed Cases and Notes
- Harvard Business Review reprints, including HBR Article Collections
- All HBSP Newsletter Reprints
- HBS Press standalone book chapters
- HBSP Brief Cases
- HBS Colour Case items
- HBS Case Videos
- HBS Multimedia Cases
- HBS Online Courses
- Non-HBS Material (https://cb.hbsp.harvard.edu/cbmp/pages/content/partners)
Case-Study Request to Library for Classroom Teaching and Discussion
Report any requirements and use of HBP case studies, HBR articles, book chapters, and other Non-HBS materials to Library in prescribed CASE REQUEST FORM for classroom teaching and discussion. Please mention clearly the course Term, the name of the program, the number of students, course name, faculty name, while ordering in prescribed
The library will procure the authorized master copy (in soft) from HBP and make available to a faculty member for sharing copies with students for class discussion only.
Please send Case Requests Form to email@example.com.
Guidelines for using case study for Classroom Teaching & Discussion
- Please do not request the HBS and non-HBS Case-Study to library which are not intended to be used the classroom teaching/discussion and review these from the personal premium educator log-in only.
- The library will not entertain a request for an Educator Copy of Case-Study and Teaching Note because both are available only to the faculty member under premium educator access.
- Do not use cases or articles that are not obtained from the Library Department specifically authorized for use in the particular course.
- Do not use materials that may be available to you from previous years or other sources.
- Electronic redistribution of protected or unprotected content files is not permitted unless authorized. Electronic masters themselves must not be stored, saved, emailed, shared, or posted on any course site.
- Do not to use any HBSP materials for classroom teaching and discussion that have not been supplied by HBSP without prior written approval, nor to permit sale or distribution of unapproved versions of HBSP materials.
Case Map Request
If you wish to get recommended cases from HBP on any of your subject disciplines or topics, editorial team HBP will review your application and suggest content (cases/articles/online content) for the same. Please fill out the form and send us the guidelines of the course/discipline/topic(s). Case map has a turnaround time of 15 business days.