Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Dual Country Programme (PGDM DCP)
Established in 1980, the Ghaziabad campus is a fully residential campus. Institute is located in Ghaziabad, near India’s national capital, Delhi. The institute has been rated highly by various agencies for academic excellence and placement records. IMT focuses on case based, interactive and experiential learning. Many of the carefully chosen IMT Ghaziabad faculty comes from some of the leading corporate houses or B-Schools across the world. They give our students the edge needed in today’s competitive business world. IMT Ghaziabad has received accreditation from the prominent business school quality certification body Association of Advanced Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) in the US. With this accreditation, IMT Ghaziabad has joined the elite group of 755 global business schools having AACSB Accreditation earned by less than 5 per cent of world’s business programs. IMT has been accredited by many national and international agencies which makes it a chosen destination for applicants from various countries.
What Makes IMT a Global Business School?
- Global Insight – At IMT the course pedagogy is designed in such a way that it challenges the mind of the students to think about each business contexts taught in a glocal way. India being the hub for diversity in culture, languages and people, the business here needs an approach that’s individually segmented for each of its target audience and that’s what IMT encapsulates in each of its classes discussing contexts and cases from varied global scenarios with a “GLOCAL” approach thus making each of its incubators a role entrepreneur for any region across segments and businesses.
- Learning in a Business simulated environment:- Theory gets the concept clear, cases make you think critically but it’s the various simulated labs at IMT that makes the learning here a real time experience that keep the students of IMT ahead of times when compared with its contemporaries.
- Innovation led Entrepreneurship: – IMT believes in innovation. Right from the course design to getting its students prepared for tomorrow, IMT has innovation grained in all its academic activities. For what remains to the world an innovation for an IMTian it’s entrepreneurial.
- Residential Learning Community: – IMT never sleeps and the learning never stops., We have the best in house faculty and industry experts visiting us round the year, and this makes it very essential that our students stay within our campus. One of the Institute’s most distinctive characteristics is its closely knit and integrated residential community. Library and Computer Labs are open 24X7, to provide the best study support. IMT has a vibrant campus life with a wide range of opportunities to ascend your learning curve. The Institute has an impressive and pollution-free campus with panoramic green surroundings, elegant landscaping and beautiful flower-beds.
- Alumni Relationship: – When you graduate from Institute of Management Technology (IMT), you earn a place within a community of more than 9900 alumni, 300 plus CXO’s and 400 plus entrepreneurs.
- Library, the search for knowledge ends here: – Phil Hackman, the educator once said “I wanted to meet everyone, to be everywhere. I was too young to drive, and too poor for a plane ticket. I got a library card and that was my ticket to the world”. This quote sums up what IMT’s Library is all about. It boasts to be one among the best management school libraries with a dedicated staff that keeps it operational for 24 hours 365 days.