Tripti Ghosh Sharma
PhD: UPTU, Lucknow, 2012
National Eligibility Test (NET), UGC, December, 2003
MBA: Lucknow University, 2003
B.Sc.: BHU, Varanasi, 2001
Core: Marketing Management, Business Research Methods
Electives: Services Marketing, Customer Experience Management, Integrated Marketing Communication, Marketing Analytics
Customer Experience Management
Research and Publications
- “Analysing Customer Satisfaction with service quality in life insurance services”- Journal of Targeting, Measurement and Analysis for Marketing, UK, Vol.18, 3/4,221-238.
- “Measuring the customer perceived service quality for life insurance services: an empirical investigation” – International Business Research-Canadian Center of Science and Education, Vol. 3, No.3, July 2010, pg.171-186.
- ‘Marketing Research: The Rural Way’ – Convergence Asia, Volume 3, No. 3, July – September’ 05
- ‘CRM in Services: Indian perspective’ – Convergence Asia, Volume B, No. 4, Oct – Dec’ 05
- RELIANCE JIO: REVOLUTIONIZING INDIAN TELECOM (Product Number: 9B17M043) ; Tripti Ghosh Sharma, Arcot Ravi Praveen, Libin Joshua, Ashish Tiwari, Alankrita. 2017. IVEY Publishing.
- AMAZON’S KIRANANOW: THE INDIAN ONLINE GROCERY MARKET (Product Number: 9B17M038) ; Tripti Ghosh Sharma, Satvik Chundru, Rashi Aggarwal, Aadya Gupta, Mayank Singh. 2017. IVEY Publishing.
- NETFLIX IN INDIA: THE WAY AHEAD (Product Number: 9B17M033) ; Tripti Ghosh Sharma, Suraj S, Mitali Srivastava, Tarun Chandoke, Prachi Prakash . 2017. IVEY Publishing.
- OYO ROOMS: PROVIDING AFFORDABLE HOTEL STAYS; Tripti Ghosh Sharma, Rohit Jain, Sahil Kapoor, Vijeyta Gaur, Abhishek Roy. 2017. Emerald Emerging Markets Case Studies, Vol. 7 Issue: 3, pp.1-26, https://doi.org/10.1108/EEMCS-01-2017-0015
- SNAPDEAL.COM (Product Number: 9B16M019) ; Tripti Ghosh Sharma, Dheeraj Tewani, Laksh Sharma, Amit Sharma, Naval Shevade. 2016. IVEY Publishing.
- “IFA’S EXPANSION IN ASIA – DESTINATION INDIA“; Tripti Ghosh Sharma, Tapabrata Ghosh. 2016. Emerald Emerging Markets Case Studies, Vol. 6 Issue: 2, pp.1-29, https://doi.org/10.1108/EEMCS-10-2014-0242
- HERO MOTOCORP (Product Number: 9B15M056) ; Tripti Ghosh Sharma, Naval Shevade . 2015. IVEY Publishing.
- COGNIZANT INDIA: REINVENTING THE VALUE PROPOSITION; Tripti Ghosh Sharma, Tapabrata Ghosh . 2015. Emerald Emerging Markets Case Studies, Vol. 5 Issue: 8, pp.1-18, https://doi.org/10.1108/EEMCS-11-2014-0271
- “BLOODCONNECT: ENRICHING LIVES“; Tripti Ghosh Sharma, Vishesh Srajan Tyagi, Laksh Sharma, Rupayan Banerjee. 2015. Emerald Emerging Markets Case Studies, Vol. 5 Issue: 5, pp.1-17, https://doi.org/10.1108/EEMCS-11-2014-0270
- INCREDIBLE INDIA: EVOLUTION OF BRAND INDIA (Product Number: 9B14A017); Tripti Ghosh Sharma, Akshay Kumar, Samriddhee Khanna, Aditi Gupta, Karthik Govindarajan, Arpit Agarwal. 2014. IVEY Publishing.
- FLIPKART.COM (Product Number: 9B14M066) ; Tripti Ghosh Sharma, Rohith Desikan, Lakshmi Narasimhan S., Shalabh Jain . 2014. IVEY Publishing.
- “Identifying Behavioral Segments in the Smartphone Usage”, coauthored with Shivangi Garg, presented in the International Conference on “Globalizing Brand India: Opportunities and Challenges” held at IHC, Delhi, organized by IIM Kashipur, between April 18-19, 2015.
- “Driving Mobile Word-of-Mouth Adoption: Zomato”, coauthored with Preeti Tak, & Milind Singla, presented in the 2014 Annual Conference of the Emerging Markets Conference Board, held at IIM Lucknow (Noida Campus) between January 9 – 11, 2014.
- “Examining Motivations and Constraints to Cricket Consumption on Twitter”, coauthored with Preeti Tak, & Mithila Kanugo, presented in the 2013 International Conference on Research in Marketing, held at IIT Delhi between January 21 – 22, 2013.
- “Customer preferences for Life Insurance services in India”, coauthored with M H Siddiqui, published in conference proceedings of 5th Great Lakes-NASMEI International Conference, held at Great Lakes College, Chennai, between December 29-30, 2011.
- “Service Quality dimensions”, coauthored with M H Siddiqui, presented in 4th Great Lakes-NASMEI International Conference, held at Great Lakes College, Chennai, between December 23-24, 2010.
- “Service quality and Customer Satisfaction” coauthored with M H Siddiqui, presented in “ISDSI-2010 International Conference on Decision Sciences in Managing Global Services’’ held at MDI, Gurgaon, between December 28-31, 2010.
Management Development Programmes
- IMT- NEXA Program Leading Customer Experience Program (2018 and 2019) – Sessions on “Service Quality and Service Recovery” – For Quality Mangers of the NEXA channel of Maruti Suzuki Authorized Dealerships
- IMT-Reckitt Program (2016) – Sessions on “Brand Management” – For Management Trainees of RB
- 15 years of experience in Teaching and Research
Achievements and Awards
- Faculty Fellow – 4th AIM-AMA Sheth Foundation Doctoral Consortium (2016)
- Faculty Fellow – 3rd AIM-AMA Sheth Foundation Doctoral Consortium (2015)