Tripti Ghosh Sharma
PhD: UPTU, Lucknow, 2012
National Eligibility Test (NET), UGC, December, 2003
MBA: Lucknow University, 2003
B.Sc.: BHU, Varanasi, 2001
Core: Marketing Management, Research Methodology
Electives: Services Marketing, Marketing Research, Consumer Behavior and Strategic Marketing
Service Quality, Customer Centricity, CRM
Research and Publications
- “Analysing Customer Satisfaction with service quality in life insurance services”- Journal of Targeting, Measurement and Analysis for Marketing, UK, Vol.18, 3/4,221-238.
- “Measuring the customer perceived service quality for life insurance services: an empirical investigation” – International Business Research-Canadian Center of Science and Education, Vol. 3, No.3, July 2010, pg.171-186.
- ‘Marketing Research : The Rural Way’ – Convergence Asia, Volume 3, No. 3, July – September’ 05
- ‘CRM in Services: Indian perspective’ – Convergence Asia, Volume B, No. 4, Oct – Dec’ 05
- ‘Easy shop 2010-New Dimensions in Customer Shopping Experience’-Seminar proceedings of National Seminar on ‘Reconfiguring Marketing in the Changing Business Landscape’ held at ITS, Ghaziabad.
- “Rural Retailing in India-Opportunities and Challenges”-National Seminar of Department of Commerce UGC SAP-DRS (Phase 1), University of Lucknow on March 29, 2007
- Book Review of “We are like that only” by Rama Bijapurkar-Published in January’08 issue of SYNERGY, ITS, Ghaziabad.
- ‘Strategic perspectives-Automobile sector in India (with special emphasis on two wheeler segment)’-Seminar proceedings of National Conference on ‘Emerging Business Strategies-Roadmaps and Roadblocks of Indian Sub-Continent’, held at IHC, conducted by I.T.S Ghaziabad (January 2008).
- “Leading Organizations Change, Transformation and Rejuvenation” published in Contemporary Management January-June 2009, Vol. 2 No. 2, Journal of LBSIMDS, Lucknow. ISSN 0974-4002.
- Research paper on “Customer preferences for Life Insurance services in India” published in conference proceedings, 5th Great Lakes-NASMEI International Conference, held during December 29-30, 2011, Great Lakes College, Chennai.
- Paper on “Service Quality dimensions” presented in 4th Great Lakes-NASMEI International Conference, held during December 23-24, 2010, Great Lakes College, Chennai.
- Paper on “Service quality and Customer Satisfaction” presented in “ISDSI-2010 International Conference on Decision Sciences in Managing Global Services’’ held during December 28-31, 2010, MDI, Gurgaon.
- Assistant Professor, IMT Ghaziabad, August, 2012-till date
- Assistant Professor, IILM-GSM, Gr. Noida, 2 years
- Senior Lecturer, ABES-IT, Ghaziabad 2.2 years
- Lecturer, ITS, Ghaziabad, 1 year
- Lecturer, IPM, Ghaziabad, 2 years
- Lecturer, SMS, Varanasi, 0.5 years (Visiting Faculty)