PhD (Doctor of Philosophy) from the School of Economics, Devi Ahilya University (DAVV), Indore, Madhya Pradesh under Dr. Ganesh Kawadia, Head & Professor, School of Economics, under the title “India’s Economic Cooperation with SAARC Countries” awarded in 2007.
MPhil- Masters of Philosophy in Economics from School of Economics, Devi Ahilya University (DAVV), Indore, Madhya Pradesh, GOLD MEDAL in the University. (2003)
MA- Master of Arts in Economics from School of Economics, Devi Ahilya University (DAVV), Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India, UNIVERSITY 4th RANK. (2002)
BA (Economics and Psychology) from Gargi College, University of Delhi, New Delhi (2000).
- Business Statistics (PGDM, MBA)
- Operations Research and Optimization Techniques (PGDM, MBA)
- Business Research Methods (PGDM, MBA)
- Statistical Inference (MBA, MA Economics)
- Business Statistics and Research methodology (MA Economics)
- Entrepreneurship and Managerial Economics (MBA)
- International Economics (MBA)
- Macro Economics (MBA, MA Economics)
- Econometrics (MBA, MA Economics)
- Financial Econometrics (PGDM)
- Mathematical Economics (MA Economics)
- Foreign Exchange and Exchange Control (MBA)
- Business Forecasting (MBA)
- International Trade Operations (MBA)
- Environmental Economics
- Industrial and International business practices
- Consumer behaviour and marketing perspectives
- Financial Volatility and time series econometrics
Research & Publications:
Research Based BOOK
- Technical Progress and Productivity Growth, VDM Verlag Dr. Müller GmbH & Co. KG (www.vdm-verlag.de), Germany, Gunjan Malhotra, 2011. ISBN 978-3-639-31628-5
- Environmental Growth – A Global Perspective, Mac Millan Publishers India Ltd., India, Gunjan Malhotra, 2009. ISBN 9780230636835
- Kaushal Misra, Gunjan Malhotra, (2011) “Water management: the obscurity of demand and supply in Delhi, India”, Management of Environmental Quality: An International Journal, Vol. 23 Iss: 1, pp.23 – 35
- Jayanthi Ranjan and Gunjan Malhotra. ‘Consumer preference for entertainment parks in India’, International Journal of Built Environment and Asset Management (IJBEAM), Vol.1, No.1, pp.94 – 102, November 2011.
- Gunjan Malhotra and U.Sridevi. ‘Pay per Click Advertising – A Quantitative Perspective’, Indian Institute of Management Shillong (IIMS) Journal of Management Science, Vol.2, No.2, July-December 2011, pp.155-164.
- Gunjan Malhotra. ‘Analysing pre and post liberalisation impact on Indian Industries’, International Journal of Business and Globalisation (IJBG), Vol.7, No.2, pp.232-253, July 2011.
- Gunjan Malhotra; Amitava Mukherjee, Abhishek Nandi and Soumyadeep Sinharay, “Consumer behaviour towards mobile phone service Provider – An empirical research on mobile number portability in India”, Advances in Management, Ebasco Publishing, Vol. No. 4 , pp-44-49, June 2011.
- Gunjan Malhotra. ‘Impact of socio-economic factors on deforestation rate: Cross country analysis’, International Journal of Business Environment (IJBE), Vol.4, No.3, pp.287-302, June 2011.
- Gunjan Malhotra and Khaniaya Ahuja. ‘Foreign direct investment in India and its impact on growth of economy’, Journal of Madhya Pradesh Economic Association (MPEA), Vol. XXII , No. 1, February 2011, pp. 36-43.
- Gunjan Malhotra, Vikram Shastry, and Soumyadeep Sinharay. ‘Indian Banks’ Methods for Assessing Working Capital’, Advances in Management, Ebasco Publishing, Vol. No. 3 , December 2010.
- Gunjan Malhotra. ‘Structure and performance of industries in Madhya Pradesh in India’, International Journal of Business & Globalization (IJBG), Inderscience Publishing Vol. 5, No.4, pp.421-435, July 2010.
- Gunjan Malhotra and Soumyadeep Sinharay. ‘IPO in the India Microfinance Industry: A SKS Microfinance Perspective’, Advances in Management, Ebasco Publishing, Vol. No. 3 , PP. 23-30, May 2010.
- Gunjan Malhotra and Ankit Goyal. ‘Interrelationship of Select Indian and US stock indexes: A Co integration approach’, Global Business & Economics Anthology, USA, Vol. 2 Pg 175-183, December 2009.
- Gunjan Malhotra, Arnab Dey, Romit Kumar Sanyal and Vijay Nagraj . ‘Prospects of Bamboo Fabric in India: A Supply and Demand Study’, Advances in Management, Ebasco Publishing, Vol. No. 2 , PP. 21-26, October 2009.
- Gunjan Malhotra. ‘Trade-off between Economic development and Environmental degradation: Cross Country Analysis’, Man & Development, Centre for Research in Rural and Industrial Development (CRRID), Chandigarh, Vol. XXXI , Issue 2 , pp. 44 – 59, June 2009.
- Gunjan Malhotra. ‘Economic Integration among SAARC with special reference to India’, Advances in Management, Ebasco Publishing, Vol. No. 1 , PP. 46-55, September 2008.
- Gunjan Malhotra. ‘Ecological implications in the catchments area – a study of Indira Sagar Dam’, Advances in Management, Ebasco Publishing, Vol. No. 1 , PP. 46-55, July 2008.
- Gunjan Malhotra. ‘Structure and performance of industries in Gujarat’, Journal of Scientific & Industrial Research, NISCAIR, New Delhi, Vol.67, pp. 708-716, September 2008.
- Ganesh Kawadia, and Gunjan Malhotra. ‘Growth and performance of Small Scale industries in Indore district’, Ambedkar Journal of Social Development and Justice, Vol. XV PP. 95-104, 2007.
Full-time Professor at the following institutes:
- Assistant Professor, Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad, July 1, 2009 onwards.
- Senior Lecturer, Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad, July 20, 2007 – June 30, 2009.
- Lecturer, School of Economics, Devi Ahilya University, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, July 1, 2003 – July 18, 2007.
Visiting Professor at the following institutes
- Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw (UW), Warsaw, POLAND (August 30- September 30, 2010).
- Institute of Management Studies (IMS), Indore (July 2006- December 2006).
- International Institute of Professional Studies (IIPS), Indore (July 2006- December 2006).
- International Institute of Foreign Trade and Research (IIFTR), Indore (July 2004-December 2005).
- Prestige Institute of Management, Indore (January 2005-May 2005).
- Medi Caps Institute of Technology and Management, Indore (July 2003-December2004).
- Indore Public School Academy, IPS, Indore (July 2003-December 2004).
- Reviewer: Journal of Production Research and Management, STM Publishers
- Editorial Board Member, Advances in Management Refereed National Journals: Ebasco Publishers
- Management Development Programmes for ONGC, NTPC, NIIT Imperia, Amdocs, Defence Officers etc.
Achievements and Awards
- Gold Medalist in M. Phil Economics (2003).
- University Rank Fourth in Graduation M.A Economics (2002).