- Submission of extended abstract of the paper (1000-1500 words) can be made at EasyChair.com by logging on to https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=emc2019
- After logging on sign up for an Easy chair account as author, in case you do not have an existing Easychair account.
- Click on “New Submission” link on top of the screen. Select the track you want to submit your abstract and click “Continue”. Submission form appears, fill in with your abstract and related information. Click on “Submit Paper” button. Submitted abstract can be modified later by logging-and clicking on “My submissions”.
- The abstract must indicate purpose of study, research methodology, results, implications, and key references. Submission of abstract opens on 14th May 2018.
- Authors must clearly mention the track in which the paper is to be included.
- Submitted abstracts would undergo blind review by expert reviewers. Notification of accepted abstracts would be done by 20th November 2018.
- At least one of the authors must register for the conference if the paper is to be included in the final conference schedule, conference proceedings and possible publication in Paradigm (IMT Journal) by latest by 10th December 2018, after which late fee will be valid. Final submission of extended abstract should be strictly in accordance with the author guidelines as provided on the website.
- Authors of accepted abstracts who wish to publish the full paper in any of the journals where there is a conference tie-up will need to submit the full paper as per the guidelines of the journal they wish to get published in.
- There would be no additional fee in case an author intends to present the second abstract. However, the second abstract needs to follow the process of a formal submission and review as was the case with their first abstract.
All submissions must be original and should not have been published or accepted in a journal for conference proceedings, nor presented at another conference. Further, submissions must not be currently under consideration for publication or presentation elsewhere.
Institute of Management Technology Ghaziabad