Event: July 25-27, 2022 IMT Ghaziabad (Online)
The covid-19 pandemic and multiple phases of full or partial lockdown across geographies has created serious disruptions across the value chain. Past two years have shown glimpses of the VUCA world. Closed boundaries have created shortages of raw material and companies started rethinking on a healthy ratio of regional Vs. Global procurement. Slowed or few times completely stopped manufacturing units were sending ripples in the market. Truck drivers’ issues and migrant workers severely affected logistics & distribution. Supply-Demand imbalances have pushed manufacturers, distributors across the sectors to face various challenges, including commercial, operational, ¬financial and organizational. Adoption of new technology (AI, robotics, ML, Drones etc.) eased efforts of managing supply disruptions, managed big data of logistics and led to unprecedented adoption of digital supply chain. Health care & vaccine distribution challenged the intellects in the last two years leading a debate over infrastructure and network. Sustainability & resilience was the mantra, which led to reimagining supply chain operations with new lenses.
With an uncertainty of prevailing covid-19, this is high time to bring all practitioners, academicians, researcher and policy makers to one platform to deliberate on the theme Lessons from Pandemic: Re-Imagining Supply Chain, Logistics & Operations. Theme of the Conference
Objective of the Conference
This international conference is expected to:
- Provide a platform for researchers, academicians, policy makers as well as industry practitioners to present their research results, trends, concerns, challenges and best practices related to Supply Chain and Logistics operations.
- Feature inspiring talks by OM and SCM thought leaders.
- Identifying future challenges and preparing the road map of the future.
Theme and Sub-themes
Conference Theme: “Lessons from Pandemic: Re-Imagining Supply chain, Logistics & Operations”
Suggested sub themes for the research article / case study may include (but not limited to) the following:
Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad
Established in 1980, Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad (IMTG) is India’s premier AACSB accredited management school with a distinct focus on grooming leadership through Innovation, Execution and Social Responsibility. An autonomous, not–for–profit institute, offering highly sought after postgraduate programmes over the past four decades, IMTG currently offers six AICTE approved programmes – Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) regular, PGDM Executive, PGDM Part Time, PGDM (Banking & Financial Services), PGDM Dual Country Programme (DCP) and Fellow Program in Management(FPM). IMT Ghaziabad has been set up under the aegis of Lajpat Rai Educational Society (LES), a society duly registered under Societies Act 1860, Government of India . Today, it is the proud alma mater of more than 1000 C–suite executives and thousands of professionals serving in leadership positions in the best known organizations in India and around the world.
For more on IMT Ghaziabad, please click on https://www.imt.edu/
POMS India Chapter
Production and Operations Management Society (POMS) is an international professional organization representing the interests of POM professionals from around the world. The society is organized in India under the aegis of POMS India chapter. The POMS India chapter’s webpage may be found at https://poms.org/chapters/india_chapter/. The purposes of this society are:
- To extend and integrate knowledge that contributes to the improved understanding and practice of production and operations management (POM).
- To disseminate information on POM to managers, scientists, educators, students, public and private organizations, national and local governments, and the general public.
- To promote the improvement of POM and its teaching in public and private manufacturing and service organizations throughout the world.
We invite original papers (extended abstracts or full length) from academicians, industry professionals, research scholars, and independent consultants/professionals from NGOs, for paper presentation and subsequent possible publication in the proceedings of the conference. We also encourage case studies related to operations management and related areas.
We encourage academicians, research scholars, and industry professionals to submit their extended abstract (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icescl2022) which would undergo a double-blinded peer-review process. Author can submit the full paper (maximum word length 6000). Acceptance of the extended abstract will be notified through email and author(s) can submit the full paper. Author can also trace the status of the submitted paper in easychair. Invitation for presentation will be sent to all authors based on accepted extended abstract. Kindly refer to the following guidelines before submitting your manuscript:
- For Extended Abstract submission:
- Length : The extended abstract should be around 1500 words. Word count includes everything: abstract, text, footnotes, references, tables and figures.
- Line Spacing : The paper must be 1.5 spaced.
- Margins : one-inch margins
- Font size : 12-point Times New Roman font
- Page size : A4 paper
- Typeset text : Use normal capitalization within the text and do not use bold face for emphasis. Italics are acceptable. Please use footnotes if necessary. Endnotes are not permitted.
- Language : All papers must be in good English. Please proofread carefully your paper before submission. Authors for whom English is a second language may choose to have their manuscript professionally edited before submission to improve its language.
- Paper Title : The title of the paper should be Times New Roman 14-point font with upper- and lowercase letters in bold font.
- Authorship : All authors should be listed on the first page after the title. The corresponding author is responsible for ensuring that all authors have seen, approved and are fully conversant with the contents of the paper. All authors are responsible for the accuracy of the manuscript, including all statistical calculations.
- For Full paper submission:
- Submitted manuscripts must not have been previously published, accepted for publication for any other journal. Max word length is 15000 words with formatting as mentioned above.
Selected papers will be considered for publication in the following Journals (Double blind review process will consider)
- Journal of Humanitarian Logistics and Supply Chain Management (Emerald), ABDC indexed.
- Management Decision (Emerald), ABDC indexed
- Operations Research Perspectives, Elsevier ( Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI))
- Paradigm: A Management Research Journal (PAR-MRJ)
Registration Fee Details
PhD Students: INR 2000
Academic: INR 3000
Industry: INR 3000
Foreign Delegates: USD 60
(18% GST Extra)
- For Spot Registrations the fees are increased by (20%) per delegate.
Detail of Fund transfer through NEFT/RTGS for Indian Delegates (INR) as given below :
Beneficiary Name : Institute of Management Technology
Pan No. : AAATL1391H
Address : Hapur Road, Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad
Bank Name : Punjab National Bank
Bank Address : Raj Kunj, Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad
Account No. : No. 09202010010580
Type of Bank Account : Saving Account
IFSC : PUNB0092010
Beneficiary Email ID : email@example.com.; firstname.lastname@example.org
Detail of Fund transfer through Wire Transfer for Foreign Delegates (USD) as given below :
PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
Branch : Razapur S.I. – 9, Shastri Nagar, Ghaziabad – 201 002 UP – India
SWIFT : PUNBINBBISB
AD CIDE : 03001AU
IFSC CODE : PUNB0007610
INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY
A/C No. 09202010010580
- All wire transfer shall be in favour of “INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY” payable at “Ghaziabad”
- The name of both the “Remitter” and the person on whose behalf the remittance has been made must be furnished to the bank from where remittance is being made.
|Last date of submission of Extended Abstract||May 10, 2022|
|Notification of Abstract acceptance||May 20, 2022|
|Invited session(s) proposal||May 30, 2022|
|Last date of Full Paper Submission (Optional)||June 30, 2022|
|Early Bird Registration ends||June 15, 2022|
|Last date of registration:||July 18, 2022|
|Conference dates:||July 25 – July 27, 2022|
- Prof. Kampan Mukherjee, Professor, IMT Ghaziabad
- Prof. Purushottam Meena, Faculty of supply chain Management, College of Charleston School of Business, USA
- Dr. Atanu Chaudhuri, Associate professor, Durham University Business School, UK
- Dr. Rameshwar Dubey, Reader-Operations Management, Liverpool John Moores University, UK
- Prof. TAS Vijayaraghavan, Professor, XLRI Jamshedpur, India
- Prof. Sushil Kumar, Professor Supply Chain, IIM Lucknow, India
- Prof. Nitin Seth, Professor, IIFT, New Delhi, India
- Prof. Rajesh Singh, Professor, MDI Gurgaon, India
- Dr Abhishek Singh, National Manager Operations, Britannia limited
- Mr. Jagdish Belwal, Ex CIO Tata motors & GE Transport
- Mr. Deepak Pant, Director, Infosys Pvt Ltd.