Introduction - FOBE 2011, 2012
IMT Ghaziabad once again takes great pleasure in inviting you to register, contribute papers and participate in the third edition of the International Conference on “Facets of Business Excellence – Think out of Box: Digital Technology for Strategic Advantage (FOBE- 2018).
GUIDELINES FOR PAPERS
- Only original, unpublished work is sought. Any proposal submitted to present identical or substantially similar work already published, under review for another conference or publication will not be considered. In the covering letter accompanying the manuscript, the contributors should certify that the manuscript has neither been published anywhere nor is it at present being considered anywhere for publication.
- The delegates are requested to send the extended abstracts of their papers not exceeding 300 words, 12-point font size, Times New Roman font on MS Word/PDF with single line spacing to the Conference Chairs along with the name and address of the author(s), Contact No. & active E-mail IDs latest by August 30th, 2018. The blind review expert committee will screen the papers.
- Full length paper should not be more than 3000 words (Maximum 10 pages). Tables,illustrations, charts, figures etc. should be serially numbered and duly acknowledged. Sources of the data need to be given below each table. Only those references that are actually utilized should be included in the reference list and should be alphabetically arranged. For complete paper guidelines visit www.imt.edu/FOBE2018.
- The first page of the manuscript should have the title of the paper, name of the author(s), organization affiliation, complete mailing address, phone number, fax number (if any) and e-mail address. Please do not indicate author(s) name, affiliation or any other such information in the manuscript elsewhere. One soft copy of the paper in the abovementioned format should be submitted online at www.imt/edu/fobe2018.
WHO CAN SUBMIT PAPER
- Faculty Members/Academicians
- Research Scholars/ Doctoral Students
- Government Officials.
- Executives, Industry experts and Consultants
- P.G. Students
- The conference shall be organized in sessions.
- Each session shall be chaired by an expert from an educational institute/industry.
- Presentation by authors: 15 minutes.
- Discussion replies to questions by authors: 15 minutes.
- LCD Projector/OHP/LAPTOPS will be provided for presentation.