Recognition of management students for achieving academic excellence is not only essential to fuel them to strive hard in further endeavors but also to differentiate them from other students in the eyes of prospective employers. Beta-Gamma-Sigma (BGS) is an international business honor society that recognizes the top 20 percentile of students from top AACSB accredited colleges worldwide and gives them lifetime membership into a prestigious honor society with many unparalleled benefits.
BGS IMT is proud to be the 1st BGS chapter in India and represents India on the international platform. BGS IMT was awarded the Highest Honors Chapter award from the International BGS society for two consecutive academic years (2018-2019 and 2019-2020). BGS committee aims to represent IMT as an outstanding BGS chapter globally among 600 BGS chapters.
- BGS Felicitation Ceremony and Business Conclave: BGS IMT works closely with the BGS Society and helps them recognize the meritorious students from every batch and facilitates the induction of the top 20% MBA students of IMT Ghaziabad into the BGS International Honor Society. BGS Felicitation ceremony recognizes the students who have been incorporated into BGS society and awards them with lifetime membership of BGS society.
- BGS Open House and Business Quiz competition: It is exclusively organized for first-year students to introduce them to the International BGS society, BGS membership, and its benefits.
- BGS Global Founders Week: IMT BGS organized the Founders week of BGS society in collaboration with other chapters globally, from 15 Feb 2021 to 21 Feb 2021. During these six days, BGS chapters around the globe came together to organize multiple conferences on different Business topics such as Finance, academia, and sustainability. This event was organized globally with six chapters from 5 countries, including the US, Turkey, Malaysia, Columbia, and India.
- BGS Alumni Network: Our focus is to provide students with better opportunities to build their network stronger. BGS Alumni Meet is a part of various initiatives to achieve that. We as a BGS chapter are proud to be a part of global Alumni networks and take pride in having global footprints through numerous international collaborations.
- Other Collaborations: We provide IMT students an opportunity to have global exposure by participating in business case study competitions, panel discussions, and much more by collaborating with our fellow international BGS chapters worldwide.
The committee aims to provide a platform for students to network, learn and build international connections with our fellow BGS chapters across the globe and provide an array of exclusive educational and professional benefits throughout their professional lives.