‘The first step is always the hardest. We make it easier.’
The Admissions Committee at IMT Ghaziabad is a student co-ordinated body which seek to bring in diversity as well as improve the quality of future student batches through the various activities they conduct. We are the interface between aspirants and the institute, and through our efforts facilitate admissions in an as seamless manner as possible. We maintain a strong presence across various social media platforms. In addition, we also engage in direct interaction with aspirants through city meets at various locations across the country.
This is done to ensure queries are addressed, and also to build and showcase brand IMT. To further this objective, we conduct events targeting undergrads who may consider a career in management and will be potential applicants for IMT. The events are designed to provide the participants with a glimpse into the life of a typical B-school student.
- GMAC Testimonials– We documented our student’s experience of the GMAT exam and transition to IMT Ghaziabad
- Webinar Series– Regular posts on Admission’s Committee’s Facebook page featuring students and faculty at IMT Ghaziabad on topics ranging from preparation for CAT, GD/PI processes, to even choosing the correct specialization
- InsideIIM and other MBA platforms: We showcase the various aspects of IMT apart from its academics and placements to the potential MBA aspirants, such as Foreign Exchange program, Cultural and Sports events, and testimonials of winners of B-school Competitions
- #IMTheFuture– An outreach program in the form of a competition to give participants across the country, a chance to live a B-School life in IMT style
- Admissions Process– The team facilitates and co-ordinates the admission process, i.e. CT-GE-PI, across various centres in India. This also gives us a chance to help and guide the applicants in person, not only about the process but also about B-school life