Paradigmthe Research Journal of IMT, Ghaziabad
Paradigm – the Research Journal of the Institute of Management Technology (IMT), Ghaziabad
Paradigm – the blinded peer reviewed Research Journal of the Institute of Management Technology (IMT), Ghaziabad, has a strong publishing history and interdisciplinary interests. Considered to be one of the reputed management journals in India and abroad, the journal publishes bi-annually the best available scholarship on a wide array of topics in management apart from in-depth studies of relevant issues that have practical implications. Paradigm is published by SAGE Publications.
Aims of the journal:
- Being an interdisciplinary management journal, Paradigm aims to publish high quality scholarly articles, both theoretical and empirical, in the broad spectrum of management science.
- Paradigm aims to promote research in management science that contributes to any theoretical domains in management science and/or provides insights that would be helpful for practitioners in formulating strategies.
- Paradigm aims to broaden the understanding of the management of business in a social context.
Scope of the Journal
The scope of publication encompasses all areas of management science including general management, marketing, finance, human resource management, logistic management, strategies, technology management, business communication and environmental management. It also includes related areas such as economics, statistics, accounting, operations research, etc.
The following types of papers are largely considered for publication:
1. Consumer behavior
2. Brand management
3. Organizational behaviors
4. Employee performance and job satisfaction
5. Financial theories
6. Economic theories
7. International business
8. Stock market behavior
9. Use of information technology in business