Paradigmthe Research Journal of IMT, Ghaziabad
Paradigm – the Research Journal of the Institute of Management Technology (IMT), Ghaziabad
Paradigm – the Research Journal of the Institute of Management Technology (IMT), Ghaziabad, has a strong publishing history and interdisciplinary interests. Considered to be one of the reputed management journals in India and abroad, the journal publishes bi-annually the best available scholarship on a wide array of topics in management apart from in-depth studies of relevant issues that have practical implications. Paradigm is published by SAGE Publications.
The Journal aims:
- To publish high quality scholarly articles, both theoretical and empirical, in the broad spectrum of management science.
- To promote research in management science and provide an avenue to researchers for dissemination of new research findings and exchange of ideas in management issues and practice.
- To broaden the understanding of management of society, business and economy.
Scope of the Journal
The scope of publication encompasses all areas of management science including general management, marketing, finance, human resource management, logistic management, strategies, technology management, business communication and environmental management. It also includes related areas such as economics, statistics, accounting, operations research, etc.
The following types of papers will be considered for publication:
1. Original research works, both theoretical and empirical, in management science and related fields.
2. Exhaustive surveys of literature of an upcoming new research area.
3. Book review of a recently published, path-breaking book in management.