Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM WExA)50 Alternate Weekends Residential Programme for High Performing Working Executives.
1. Design Thinking and Innovation to drive growth.
2. International Immersion at a top partner institute.
3. Execution of innovation/Company mentored internal consulting.
Today’s world of business is characterized by Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity and Ambiguity (VUCA). These forces are impacting all type of industries be it manufacturing or services, equally. In this kind of environment the need of hour is of having more trained Innovators with entrepreneurial mind-set, who can analyse unstructured problems in the fastest possible way, can strategize to counter the VUCA forces and also can implement these strategies with precision. These problems need professionals who are experts of their domain and are masters in integrating their domain expertise with Corporate Strategy to come with unique solutions to problems. It is also observed that this type of training is more effective when it is taken while working.
PGDM (Working Executive) Alternative Weekend Program is an alternate weekend programme in management leading to award of AICTE approved and AACSB accredited Post Graduate Diploma in Management. The programme is designed to meet career aspirations of working professionals who want to pursue a Business Management Programme, while working, to accelerate their career.
The programme is designed to help professionals gain insights in to core areas of management along with strong focus on strategy, innovation and execution. The programme also offers participants to get customisation courses to meet their career needs of participants so as to enhance their decision-making abilities as well as strengthen managerial skills.
The programme aims at developing functional leaders with an innovative mind-set who can execute strategies with speed and precision, thus providing an edge over peers in propelling them in the next orbit in career.
- AICTE Approved Diploma in Management.
- Programme with strong emphasis on Strategy, Innovation and Execution.
- Convenient alternate weekend (Friday evening to Sunday evening) residential format, spans over just 50 alternate weekend contacts.
- Programme Developed on the principles of Knowledge, Skills and Attitude (KSA) framework.
- International Immersion at top partner location.
- Strong inputs on Design Thinking and Innovation.
- Customisation subjects to suit career needs of participants.
- Integrated Capstone project for real life strategy development.
- Strong Inputs on Contemporary Issues in Management from top Industry Practitioners.
Programme Learning Goals
- Be able to define unstructured problems of business, find innovative solution to them and executing solutions effectively to solve business problems.
- Be able to understand the selected functional area in depth while appreciating the interconnectedness of functions in business.
- Be able to think strategically by applying the knowledge in various functional domains.
- Be able to understand the execution aspect of business decisions by recognizing the risks thereof.
- High Performer
- Innovator and Creative Thinker
- Wants to fast track her/his career
- Risk Taker
The architecture of PGDM WExA is based on the KSA (Knowledge, Skills and Attitude) framework for effective learning.
The architecture of the programme is as follows:
The architecture of PGPM is based on the KSA (Knowledge, Skills and Attitude) framework for effective learning.
International Immersion is an integral part of PGDM WExA. The Immersion would take place in Term VI, just before start of Customisation phase. International Immersion would be at Partner Institution/s and would include experiences in terms of Classroom Delivery, Cultural Experience and Industrial Visits.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
The candidate should have Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with 2 years of work experience after graduation (one year in case of Post -Graduation or those with professional qualification).
The admission process of PGDM WExA is focused on selecting candidates who have managerial potential and have an aptitude to grow up in the corporate ladder. The candidates will be evaluated on the following parameters:
a. Application to the programme
b. Critical Thinking Test
c. Personal interview
The applicants to the programme are required to pay an application Fee of Rs 2,000 only for applying to the programme.
Admissions to the PGDM WExA programme are on rolling basis throughout the year.
Last Date to apply for Intake of April 2018: March 24, 2018
* The institute reserves the right to make changes in the above timeline.
Programme Fee and Payment Schedule
|S. No.||Fee Item||Amount(INR)*|
The above fee includes cost of Course material, Boarding & Lodging on Twin sharing basis and International Travel for Global Innovation Lab.
Phone: +91 120 3002580 (Monday to Friday, 10 am to 5 pm)