How does the 15 month full time executive PGDM program at IMT Ghaziabad give you a jump start in your career?
With an aim to groom the experienced executives for a general management role in the functional domain with global orientation, IMT Ghaziabad offers 15 months’ full time PGDM executive program. IMT Ghaziabad, one of the premier B schools that is AICTE approved and AACSB accredited, is well known for its offerings in the field of two-year full time PGDM programs, three- years PGDM Part time program, 15 months full time PGDM executive program and management development programs.
PGDM Executive Program Highlights
- International acceptable standards: AICTE approved and AACSB accredited
- Program model: 15 months’ full time In-Campus residential program which encourages peer-learning among diverse skillset, better networking, uninterrupted faculty interaction and access to library resources.
- Learning Pedagogy: A practical approach for learning focusing mainly on case studies, simulations and real-life projects. Apart from workshops, compulsory courses and specialisation courses there are industry engagements by providing panel discussions, seminars, webinars on Contemporary Issues in Management through experienced alumni and industry experts across all industries.
- International Immersion: 4-6-week international immersion with leading business schools in Europe i.e. EM Normandie, Copenhagen, Kedge etc. provides the students with a rare opportunity to view international management practices at close quarters.
- Unique set of courses: It offers advanced industry oriented modules like Logistics and Distribution management, Design Thinking, Block Chain and Fintech, Lean & Six sigma certification, Advanced decision analytics etc.
- In demand specializations: Marketing, Operations and Supply chain management, Information management and Human Resources
- Certificate programs with e-Cornell University: IMT Ghaziabad has entered into a collaboration with e-Cornell University for Certificate programs in Executive leadership and critical thinking.
- Continuous Industry Connect: Primarily aimed at grooming the future leaders where they can hone the skills under the Industry Leaders, it enables the students to leverage the past industry experiences with the learnings imbibed during the course. The Alumni of IMT acts as the “Torch Bearers” through the “Alumni Connect Series,” instilling their experiences of Pre & Post MBA & through the “Knowing by Doing” concept that abreast them with the current business scenario.
Career enhancement opportunities for batch 2019-2020
One of the objectives of the students to undertake the management course is to scale up career opportunities in their areas of interest. So, IMT’s placement services aim at providing students with ample opportunities to explore various roles, functions and challenges that the corporate world is ready to offer. This department ensures that the companies from various fields like consulting, manufacturing, Fast Moving Consumer Goods (Consumer Packaged Goods), banking and financial services, retail, infrastructure, hospitality, NGOs, SMEs etc visit the campus and offer opportunities in areas of student interest. Despite of outbreak of pandemic in 2019, the placement office concluded the placement activities with 100% placements and competitive placement statistics. The batch witnessed a hike of 80% in Average CTC & the median salary amounting to INR 13.50 lacs. The average CTC was 14.36 lacs & the highest CTC offered was 16 lacs. To know more about the placements, please visit: https://www.imt.edu/admissions/pgdm-executive
To start your journey with IMT Ghaziabad PGDM executive program, the aspirant should fulfil the following criteria:
♦ Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate
♦ Minimum five years’ work experience after graduation as on September 30, 2021.
♦ Competitive exam scores, i.e.CAT/ XAT >=70 percentile, GMAT >=500 marks
Note: Test score(s) considered are: CAT 2018 – CAT 2020 / XAT 2019-2021 Or GMAT taken after September 1, 2016.
The application deadline for upcoming admission phase is July 15, 2021.
To get more insights into the program, please visit https://www.imt.edu/admissions/pgdm-executive
Institute of Management Technology
Ghaziabad | Nagpur | Dubai | Hyderabad
firstname.lastname@example.org | 0120-4083306, 0120-4083380
IMT Admissions Office | Raj Nagar, Post Box No. 137, Ghaziabad 201001, Delhi NCR.
Copyright © 2019 IMT