Research and Publications
• Dawar, V. (2015) – The Relative Predictive Ability of Earnings and Cash Flows: Evidence from Shariah Compliant Companies in India- Management Research Review (Emerald Publications), Volume 38, No.4.
• Dawar V., Arrawatia R., Misra A., (2015) “Bank competition and efficiency: empirical evidence from Indian market”, International Journal of Law and Management (Emerald Publications).
• Dawar, V. (2014) – Agency Theory, Capital Structure and Firm Performance: Some Indian Evidence – Managerial Finance (Emerald Publications)
• Dawar, V. (2014) – Earnings Persistence and Stock Prices: Empirical Evidence from an Emerging Market- Journal of Financial Reporting and Accounting (Emerald Publications)
• Dawar, V. (2013) – Dividends, Debt and Investment: Impact on Stock Prices-Evidence from India- Asia-Pacific Journal of Management Research and Innovation (Sage Publications)
• Dawar, V. (2013)- Pricing and Persistence of Accruals and Cash Flows: Evidence from Indian Midcap Companies- The IUP Journal of Accounting Research and Audit Practices
• Corporate Finance. New Delhi: Prentice Hall India (PHI) Company Limited, 2016. 560 p (Co-Authored With Dr NL Ahuja and Dr Rakesh Arrawatia)
• Financial Accounting & Analysis. New Delhi: Taxmann Publishing Company Limited, 2015. 544 p (Co-Authored With Dr NL Ahuja)
• “Portfolio Diversification Enigma” Product Number – 9B14N031 – Ivey Publishing with teaching note (2014)
• “Apollo Tyres: Investment Decision Dilemma” Product Number – 9B14N032 – Ivey Publishing with teaching note (2014)
• “IndusInd Bank: Residual Income Valuation” – 9B16N015- Ivey Publishing with teaching note (2015)
• “TTK Prestige: Economic Value Added Analysis” – 9B16N062- Ivey Publishing with teaching note (2016)
• “Pidilite Industries: Assessing Credit Quality”- 9B16B019- Ivey Publishing with teaching note (2016)
• “Federal Bank: Dividend Discount Valuation” – 9B17N005- Ivey Publishing with teaching note (2016)