Area: Operations and Supply Chain Management
Research & Publications
- “Evaluating financial performance of Indian IT firms: an application of a multi-criteria decision-making technique”, with S.K. Inani, International Journal of Behavioural Accounting and Finance, Inderscience, https://doi.org/10.1504/IJBAF.2017.086425.
Papers Published in Conference Proceedings
- “Supply chain coordination mechanism for three-tier supply chain” XX Annual International Conference of the Society of Operations Management, 22-24 Dec, 2016, IIIT, Gwalior, India.
- “Importance of Contract Sequence in Multi-Tier Supply Chain Coordination”, EurOMA-2017, 1-5 July, 2017, Heriot Watt University, Scotland.
- “Impacts of Power Structure on Serial Three-tier Supply Chain with Quality and Advertising Effort Dependent Demand”, MDC & VRS-2018, March 14-15, 2018, IIT Kharagpur.
- “Advertising and Quality effort decisions in fuzzy environment: A market power perspective”, IMRDC-2018, January 3-4, 2018, IIM Bangalore.
- “Pricing decisions for multi-tier supply chain: A fuzzy game-theoretic approach”, Ph.D. Consortium SJMSOM, February 23-24, 2018, IIT Bombay, Mumbai.
- Greening, Quality, and Advertising effort decisions for three-tier supply chain: A game-theoretic approach”, IME Doctoral Colloquium, April 7-8, 2018, IIT Kanpur.
Peer Reviewed Paper Presentations
- “Performance evaluation model for online food-delivery in operating trains: An Indian perspective”, 5th PAN-IIM World Management Conference, December 14 – 16, 2017, IIM Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
- “Pricing decisions for three-tier supply chain under fuzzy environment: A game-theoretic approach”, ISORGT-2018, January 9-11, 2018, ISI Delhi.
Achievements and Awards
• Awarded second prize in the category of best paper award at IME Doctoral Colloquium 2018, IIT Kanpur.
• Selected among 42 Ph.D. students globally to attend IE Doctoral Consortium 2018 at IE Business School, Madrid, Spain.