Nikunj Kumar Jain
Area: Operations Management
Fellow (IIM Indore)
B. Tech (NIT Bhopal)
Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Project Management, Research Methodology, and Quantitative Techniques
Sustainable Supply Chain Management (SCM), Circular Supply Chains, Retail Operations Management, Application of Game Theory in SCM, and Mathematical Modelling and Optimization of Real Life Problems
- Kaushik Kapil, Jain Nikunj and Singh Alok (2018). Antecedents and Outcomes of Information Privacy Concerns: Role of Subjective Norm and Social Presence. Electronic Commerce Research Applications, ABS-2, ABDC – C, Impact Factor 3.707).
- Jain Sourabh, Singhal, Shaleen and Jain, Nikunj (2018). Construction and Demolition Waste (C&DW) in India: Generation Rate and Implications of C&DW Recycling. International Journal of Construction Management.
- Jain Sourabh, Jain Nikunj and Metri B (2018). Strategic framework towards measuring a circular supply chain management. Benchmarking: An International Journal (ABDC – B).
- Bhaskar Kalyan. and Jain Nikunj, (2018). Conceptualizing a Resilient Supply Chain for Single-fuel Biomass Power Plant. Journal of Operations and Strategic Planning, p.2516600X18769121.
- Jain Sourabh, Jain Nikunj and Vaughn Jamie (2018). Challenges in meeting all of India’s electricity from solar: An energetic approach. Renewable and Sustainability Energy Reviews (Impact Factor 8.05).
- Panda, Abhinash and Jain, Nikunj (2018). Compulsive Smartphone Usage and Users’ Ill-Being among Young Indians: Does Personality Matter? Telematics and Informatics Journal (ABDC – C; Impact Factor 3.398).
- Jain, Nikunj, Kamboj Shampy, Kumar Vinod and Rahman Zillur (2018). Examining consumer-brand relationships on social media platforms. Marketing, Intelligence and Planning (ABDC – A).
- Jain Nikunj, Gajjar Hasmukh, Shah Bhavin and Sadh Ashish (2017). e-fulfillment dimensions and its influence on customers in e-tailing: A Critical Review. Asia-Pacific Journal of Marketing and Logistics Journal, (ABDC – B).
- Jain Nikunj, Gajjar Hasmukh, Shah Bhavin and Sadh Ashish (2015). A Conceptual Framework for Measuring e-fulfilment Dimensions: A Consumer Perspective. Journal of Internet Commerce (ABDC – B).
- Jain Nikunj and Singh Alok (2012). Optimizing the number and location of Emergency Medical Services Ambulance Using Set Covering Approach. Indore Management Journal, Special Issue ISSN: 0975-1653.
- Jain Nikunj (2015). Impact of Operational Drivers on Repurchase Intention in e-fulfilment. Proceedings of the 2015 International Conference on Operations Excellence and Service Engineering Orlando, Florida, USA, September 10-11, 2015.
- Jain Nikunj and Sadh Ashish (2015). Determinants of shopping satisfaction and brand loyalty in e-tailing. Proceedings of the 14th International Conference Marketing Trends-2015 ISBN 978-2-9532811-2-5.
Reviews And Case Study:
- Jain Nikunj, Sinha, Subhashis and Iyer, NS (2018). Industrial Relations (Union) Issues at Asian Paints Limited. Emerald Emerging Market Case Studies.
- Jain Nikunj and Kumar Vikash (2017). Raghuram Rajan: Authentic and Servant Leadership. ET Cases and The Case Centre Journal.
- Jain Nikunj and Kapoor Rohit (2014). Transformer Commissioning at Central India Oil Refineries Ltd. Asian Journal of Management Cases, Volume 11, Issue 2, pp. 103–118, ISSN: 0973-0621.
- An empirical study of attitude towards construction and demolition waste recycling: Integrating social impression and environmental consciousness with theory of planned behaviour, NAXOS 2018 6th International Conference on Sustainable Solid Waste Management, Naxos Island, Greece, 13-16 June 2018.
- Consumer decision making model for adoption of digital payments: Integrating trust and risk with theory of planned behaviour, 11th ISDSI International Conference 2018 IIM Trichy, December 28-30, 2017.
- Moderating Role of Service Type, Service Cost, Technical Complexity and Customer Knowledge on Service Quality Evaluation in Automobile Service Industry. 10th ISDSI International Conference 2016 Nasik, India, December 28-30, 2016.
- Impact of Annual Maintenance Contract Services on Repurchase Intention and Word-of-Mouth. 10th ISDSI International Conference 2016 Nasik, India, December 28-30, 2016.
- Modelling retail supply chain risk with constraint shelf-space capacity. 9th ISDSI International Conference 2016 Goa, India, January 2-4, 2016.
- Channel dynamics under manufacturing product quality and retail service quality. FORE International Operations Conference, FORE New Delhi, Nov. 26-27, 2015.
- Dimensions of e-tailer’s Operations and their linkages with Customer Shopping Satisfaction and Repurchase Intention. IMR Doctoral Conference, IMRDC 2014, Indian Institute of Management Bangalore, Dec. 22-23, 2014.
- Impact of Operational Drivers on Repurchase Intention in e-fulfilment. Fourth Biennial Supply Chain Management Conference-2014, Indian institute of Management, Bangalore, Dec. 18-19, 2014.
- Integrating forward and reverse logistics in e-fulfilment. INFORMS Manufacturing and Service Operations Management Conference (MSOM 2014), Seattle, USA, June 19-21, 2014.
- Determinants of shopping satisfaction and repurchase intention in e-fulfilment. INFORMS 36th ISMS Marketing Science Conference 2014, Atlanta, USA, June 12-14, 2014.
- Perspectives on Goal Programming for Portfolio Selection. International Conference on Excellence in Research and Education, Indian Institute of Management, Indore, May 8-11, 2014.
- Modelling retail supply chain risk with shelf-space capacity constraint risk averse retailer. 13th Consortium of Students in Management Research 2013 (COSMAR-2013), Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, November 15-16, 2013.
- A Review of Various Models in Cross Docking at the Operational Level. International Conference on Excellence in Research and Education, Indian Institute of Management, Indore, May 9-12, 2013.
- Modelling Retail supply chain risk with capacity constraint retailer under various risk attitudes Scenarios. 5th annual Doctoral Research Conference in Management (Anvesh 2013), Nirma Institute of Management, Ahmadabad, April 12-13, 2013
- A Stochastic Game Model to analyze Supply Chains. International Conference on Game Theory and Management Applications, Hyderabad, December 17-18, 2012.
Management Development Programmes
- Faculty Development Programme on Partial Least Squares Structural Equation Modelling (PLS-SEM) at IMI Delhi on Sept. 8-9, 2018.
- One day Workshop on Moderation and Mediation analysis (PLS-SEM)through Smartpls 3 Software at IMI Delhi (Internal Faculties) on May 31, 2018.
- One day Workshop on PLS-SEM through Smartpls 3 Software at IMI Delhi (Internal Faculties) on April 11, 2018.
- Faculty Development Programme on Structural Equation Modelling (SEM) at IMI Delhi on April 7-8, 2018.
- Faculty Development Programme on Partial Least Squares Structural Equation Modelling (PLS-SEM) at IMI Delhi on Dec. 8-9, 2017.
- Lecture on SEM at AIMA New Delhi on March 18, 2017.
- MDP on Materials and Supply Chain Management at JK Paper Plant, Rayagada on Nov. 18-19, 2016.
- MDP on Business Development And Joint Venture Management (Project Management module) at ONGC, Delhi on March 18, 2016.
- MDP on Effective Supply Chain Management (Demand Forecasting and Inventory Management module) at Metlife, Noida on March 10, 2016.
- Faculty Development Programme on Structural Equation Modelling at FORE Delhi on Feb. 4-5, 2016.
- Faculty Development Programme on Partial Least Squares Structural Equation Modelling (PLS-SEM) at FORE Delhi on Nov. 23-24, 2015.
- MDP on Effective Supply Chain Management (Demand Forecasting and Inventory Management module) at Metlife, Noida on Nov. 5, 2015.
- MDP on Effective Supply Chain Management (Inventory and Transportation Management module) at FORE Delhi on Oct. 7-8, 2015.
- MDP on Operational Excellence – A Route to World Class Operations (Theory of Constraints Module) at FORE Delhi on August 18, 2015.
- MDP on Effective Supply Chain Management (Inventory and Transportation Management module) at IED Cementation on August 14, 2015.
Assistant Professor, IMT Ghaziabad, 2018-till date
- 2016-2018: International Management Institute New Delhi as an Assistant Professor (Operations and Quantitative Methods).
- 2015-2016: FORE School of Management, New Delhi as an Assistant Professor (Quantitative Techniques and Operations Management).
- 2008-2011: Cross-functional industrial experience in green field Bharat Oman Refineries Ltd (BORL, a joint venture between Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd and Oman Oil SAOC, Sultanate of Oman) in the areas of Project Management with exposure to Commissioning; Operations and Maintenance of Power Plants; Procurement and Inventory Management, Warehouse and Store Management, Contract Management, Vendor Management etc.
Part-time & Consulting Engagements
- Consulting at Asian Paints, Mumbai: Providing performance support on data analytics to middle management from February 2015-April 2015.
Achievements and Awards
- Best Track Paper Award for E-business/E- services Track in IEOM International Conference on Operations Excellence and Service Engineering, Orlando, Florida, USA, Sept. 10- 11, 2015 for research paper titled, “Impact of Operational Drivers on Repurchase Intention in e-fulfilment.”