Area: Media and Entertainment Management
Fellow Programme in Management -Communications (FPM-C) Communication and Marketing, MICA
Master of Business Administration -Marketing and Finance, Jaypee Institute of Information Technology
Bachelor of Commerce (Honors), Delhi University
• Integrated Marketing Communication
• Consumption of Leisure and Business of Entertainment
• Marketing Communications
• Consumer behavior and decision making
• Marketing of creative/experiential products
• Film marketing
• Audience analysis
- Monga, C., & Panda, R. (2015, December 29). Dilwale Vs Bajirao Mastani: Option or confusion for viewers? Retrieved from www.orissadiary.com: http://www.orissadiary.com/ShowOriyaColumn.asp?id=63762
- Panda, R. & Monga, C. (2015). Digital generation: Effects of media on today’s young ones. In R. Pandya & A. Mohapatra (Eds), Children and Media Issues & Perspectives. Delhi: Manalam Publishers & Distributors.
Conferences and seminars
- “’Exploring the buying behavior for films: An investigation of audience behavior pertaining to consumption of commercial films in theaters’”, International Communication Management Conference, Ahmedabad, India, Feb 2016.
- “Understanding and evaluating the attributes affecting the theatrical revenue collection: An empirical study of Bollywood”, Accepted for Doctoral Colloquium, International Marketing Trends Conference,Venice (Italy), January 2016.
- “Understanding and evaluating the factors influencing the theatrical revenue collection: An empirical study of Hindi commercial feature films”, New Zealand India Research Institute, Victoria University of Wellington, Wellington, New Zealand, March 2015.
- “Watching Comedy Nights with Kapil : Assessing the popularity of the show from audience’s perspective”, International Association for Media and Communication Research Conference, Hyderabad, India, July 2014
• Client relationship Officer: Jaypee Greens, Noida, India April 2010 – June 2013
Responsible for client servicing and relationship building.
Special point of contact (SPOC) for SAP related issues/queries.
Encouraging customers for referral sales and cross selling; also at international exhibitions.
Maintenance of data, creating and analysis of reports.
Working as interface between the sales and processing department.
Primary touch-point for the company`s customers including the HNIs.
Personnel training and team management.
Appointed as Sales & Marketing representative (youngest member in the group) in “Ashvamedha”, company’s major initiative of process improvement outsourced to Boston Consultancy Group (BCG).
• Management Trainee: Route Guru, New Delhi, India 2009
Assisted in conducting market research and laying down marketing plans for the company’s upcoming product ‘My Location’. The job required working closely with reputed organization like NASSCOM. The key learning in the tenure was of designing Go-to-market strategies for a new technology in minimum resources.