Ph D (Management)- Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University, Agra
Ph D (Applied Business Economics) – Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University, Agra
PGDBM(Finance – Birla Institute of Management Technology, New Delhi
MA (Economics) – Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University, Agra
• Advanced Cost Management • Behavioral Finance • Corporate Finance • Decision Making Through Simulation • Derivatives and Risk Management • Finance for NGOs • Financial Accounting • Financial Statement Analysis • Managerial Accounting
• Behavioral Finance • Business Strategy • Consumer Studies • Corporate Governance • Entrepreneurship • Foreign Exchange Risk Management
Research and Publications
- “Kesineni Tours and Travels”, Emerald Emerging Markets Case Studies, 2012
- Verma, A., & Dave, K. (2013). Challenges for entrepreneurs in micro enterprise sector: a study of selected clusters of Western Uttar Pradesh, India. Journal for Global Business Advancement, 6(3), 245-264.
- Badgaiyan, A. J., & Verma, A. (2014). Intrinsic factors affecting impulsive buying behaviour—Evidence from India. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 21(4), 537-549.
- Badgaiyan, A. J., & Verma, A. (2014). Does urge to buy impulsively differ from impulsive buying behaviour?Assessing the impact of situational factors. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 22(1), 145-157.
- Ray, K. K., Verma, A., Sharma, R., Kaur, K., & Kumar, S. (2014). SHG Bank Linkage: Lending a Helping Hand?. Vision: The Journal of Business Perspective, 18(3), 245-250.
- Yadav, P. D., & Verma, A. (2015). Exploring the Dimensions of Women Empowerment among Microfinance Beneficiaries in India: An Empirical Study in Delhi-NCR. Journal of Applied Management and Investments, 4(4), 260-270.
- Verma, A.(2004). IPR issues in Software Industry. Business Perspectives, 6(1).
- Research paper titled “A Critical Analysis Of Current Users’ Acceptance Of On-line Banking In India” published in Golden Research Thoughts, Volume 3, Issue 3-2013.
- Research paper titled “Economic Problems in India and Remedies” published in Golden Research Thoughts, Volume 3, Issue 4-2013.
- Pattnaik, R. K., & Verma, A. (2016). Rule-Based Fiscal Policy in India: An Assessment. BULMIM Journal of Management and Research, 1(1), 1-27.
- “Banking on Insecurity”, Published in Indian Express dated March 11, 2014, Page 11.
- “Corporate Disclosures-Status in India”, Published in Efinancial Conect Magazine, January 2015 issue.
- “Foreign Exchange Risk Management System: An Indian Perspective” published by Har-Anand Publications, 2011.
- “Human Values and Professional Ethics”, published by Wisdom Publications, 2012.
- “Mergers and Acquisitions: Problems and prospects in India”, Lambert Academic Publishing, Germany, 2014.
- Research paper titled Challenges for Entrepreneurs in Micro Enterprise Sector: A study of selected clusters of Western Uttar Pradesh, India presented at 9th Annual World Congress of Academy for Global Business Advancements (AGBA) held at Ajman University of Science and Technology UAE on March 19-21, 2012.
- A Paper titled “Intellectual Property Rights in Software Industry-A Strategic Role” was presented on February 7th, 2004 in the National Conference at SPCJ institute of Management, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University, Agra
Management Development Programme
- Conducted 3 days Management Development Programme on Investment Management as Programme Director at Power Management Institute, NTPC in year 2013.
- Conducted Sessions on Financial Management in Management Development Programme for NTPC executives from Eastern and Western Region in Year 2013
- Conducted sessions in Training Programme titled “Goldman-Sach-ISB 10,000 women Entrepreneur Programme” for training women entrepreneurs at Greater Noida and Agra for 6 batches in year 2011-2013 .
- Conducted sessions in MDP titled “Finance for Non-finance Executives” for Power Management Institute of NTPC in year 2012.
- Conducted one of the sessions in MDP titled “Finance for Non-finance Executives” for IL&FS Clusters in year 2010.
- Organised Three Days MDP as programme director on CAPSTONE Business Simulations in year 2010.
Birla Institute of Management Technology: 11.5 Years
S. P. Jain Institute of Management and Research: 2.5 Years.
Governing Board Member, Eqcap Advisory Pvt. Ltd.
Strategic Advisor, Prajana Solutions.
Honorary Secretary, GSV trust for Education, Culture and Art.