Research and Publications:
- “Impact of developed world on Indian industrial portfolios’ return: An Empirical Evidence” IUP Journal of Applied Finance, 2011
- “Significance of IPO Grading in Indian Stock Market: Empirical Evidence” “LBS Journal of Management and Research” Volume VIII, July Dec, 2010 No 2
- “Performance of Initial Public Offerings (IPOs) in Indian Stock Market” 2011, Emerging Issues in Finance and Accounting”
- “Information Signals from IPO Grading in Indian Stock Market: The Empirical Evidence” “Financial Innovations and Change for Survival and Growth” 2011
- “The issues at the back of the change in market timings in Indian stock market and its post impact on volatility, volume, dependence on SGX Nifty futures” “Financial Innovations and Change for Survival and Growth” 2011
- “Feedback trading behavior of Foreign Institutional Investors and Local Mutual Funds in Indian Stock Market: An Empirical Evidence” Journal of Applied Research in Finance, Vol 3, winter 2010
- “Market Responses of the IPOs in the bearish market” Synergy, Vol 11, no. 1 Jan-June 2009.
- “The growing Indian economy and the IPO returns” Bizcraft Vol.3 No.1 Sep 08 – Feb 09.
- “Impact of celebrity endorsement on customer perception and Intention to purchase” Indian Media Studies Journal Vol 3 no 1-2, Jan-Dec 2008, pp143-154
- Delivered a Key Note lecture on “Market Efficiency and Volatility Spillover in Indain Commodity Markets” in the UGC Sponsored National seminar held at Doaba College, Jalandhar on 13th Sep 2012.
- Delivered a Key Note lecture on “Significance of IPO Grading In Indian Stock Market” in the National seminar at Global Institute of Management, Amritsar 11th March 2012.
- Presented a research paper at MDI, Gurgaon on 6th Jan 2011 on the topic “Relevance of IPO grading in India”
- Delivered a Key Note lecture on “Quantitative Measurement of the Factors Influencing Indian Customers for Selecting the Organized Retail Store” in the UGC Sponsored national seminar at Punjabi University, Patiala, Punjab on 12th Nov 2010.
- Delivered a Key Note lecture on “The relevance of IPO grading in Indian stock market: The empirical evidence” in a UGC Sponsored national seminar at KMV, Jalandhar on 26th Sep 2010.
- Presented a research paper at Mohanlal Sukhadia University, Udaipur on 23rd Sep 2008 on the topic “Integration of Indian stock market with the global equity markets: empirical evidence”.
- Presented a research paper at Faculty of management studies, Gurukul Kangri University, Haridwar on 16th Sep 2008 on the topic “Inefficiency in the Indian equity market as a result of feedback trading behavior”
- Presented a research paper at IIM, Indore on 12th August 2008 on the topic “The trend chasing behavior in the current scenario: empirical evidence from Indian stock market” and the full paper is published in the conference proceedings published by IIM – Indore.
- Presented a research paper at IME, Gaziabad on 19th April 2008 on the topic “The listing and post listing returns of Indian IPOs in 21st century” and the full paper is published in the conference proceedings published by McMillan publication.
- Presented a research paper at SRMS, Bareilly on 16th Feb 2008 on the topic “The growing Indian economy and IPO returns”
- Presented a research paper at IGIDR, Mumbai on 19th Jan 2008 on the topic “Derivative trading and structural changes in volatility”
- Presented a research paper at SMS, Varansi ( UP), on Oct 6-7, 2007 on the topic “IPO-Culture- a route to maximize wealth in Indian economy”
- Presented a paper on the topic “Managing the dynamics of change” in the National Seminar on March 11-12, 2005 held in Faculty of Management Studies, Gurukul Kangri University, Haridwar.
- Present a paper on the topic “BPO in Finance and Accounting: A SWOT Analysis” in the National Seminar on 5th Dec 2004 held in IIMS, Bareilly.
Management Development Programmes
- Invited as a Resource Person by the Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT-Gwalior) to conduct one day workshop on the topic “Mathematical Analysis of Financial Timer Series” on 19th July 2012.
- Invited as a Resource Person by the UGC sponsored – Academic Staff College at BPS Women’s University, Khanpur, Sonipat to deliver the guest lecture on Research Techniques using SPSS for the university lecturers in Haryana on 12th May 2012.
- Invited as a Resource Person by the UGC sponsored – Faculty Development Program at GURU Jembeshwar University, Hisar, Haryana to conduct a one day workshop on Structural Equation Modeling using AMOS for the lecturers, Associate Professors of colleges and universities in Haryana on 22nd March 2012.
- Invited as a Chairperson in a UGC Sponsored National Seminar 19th March 2012 at DAV College, Faridabad (Haryana).
- Invited as an expert resource person to deliver the talks on “GARCH Modeling in financial time series, Cointegration, and VAR model” for the academicians from Indian and foreign universities on 22nd- 23rd Nov 2011 at GNDU, Amritsar.
- Invited as an expert speaker to deliver four hours talk on “Conjoint Analysis and SEM” at Academic Staff College, Kurukshetra University, Haryana on 30th June 2011.
- Conducted two days workshop on “Cluster Analysis, Conjoint Analysis, Factor Analysis and SEM” at Government college, Ajmer, Rajasthan on 20th and 21st June 2011.
- Conducted two days workshop on “MDS, Conjoint Analysis and SEM” at Regional Campus, GNDU, Gurdaspur, Punjab on 8th and 9th June 2011.
- Conducted two days workshop on “Discriminant Analysis, MDS, Conjoint Analysis and SEM Multiple Regresion Analysis” at DAV College, Faridabad, Haryana on 26th and 27th May 2011.
- Conducted workshop on “Research Techniques for Business Research, at AGSS College, Mukundpur, Punjab on 23rd and 24th May 2011.
- Conducted one day workshop on “Time Series Analysis” at Devi Lal University, Sirsa, Haryana on 23rd Feb 2011.
- Invited as a Resource Person by the “Global Network of Business Researchers” to conduct two days workshop on “Time Series Analysis” for the faculties and research scholars 1st Jan 2011 to 2nd Jan 2011.
- Invited as a Expert Resource Person by the National Institute of Technology (NIT), Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh to conduct two days workshop on Research Techniques using SPSS for the MBA students and faculties from 4th Sep 2010 To 5th Sep 2010
- Invited as a Resource Person by the JAYPEE University, Noida (UP), to conduct three days workshop on Research Techniques using SPSS for the faculties from 8th June 2010 to 11th June 2010.
- Invited as a Resource Person by the Indian Commerce Association at G D Goenka World Institute, Sohna Road, Gurgaon to conduct one full day workshop on Time Series Analysis using EViews for the academicians and researchers from all over India on 26th May 2010.
- Conducted one day’s workshop on “Time series analysis” at GNDU, Amritsar, Punjab on 10th Nov 2009 for research scholars and MBA students.
- Delivered a Key Note lecture on “Global stock market integration and feedback-trading behavior of FII’s and local mutual funds in Indian stock market” in a national seminar at Hamdard University Auditorium, New Delhi, organized by NDIM and sponsored by the CSTT, Ministry of HRD on 19th March 2009.
Assistant Professor, IMT Ghaziabad, 2012-till date
Ajay Kumar Chauhan ultima modifica: 2016-08-05T05:36:01+05:30 da