Manager/ Assistant Manager
Applications are invited for the post of Assistant General Manager, General Manager, Manager, Assistant Manager
Assistant General Manager / General Manager | Corporate Relations and Placements
The role involves corporate relations and placements, opportunity creation for Internships and final opportunities for Full-time Management Student
• Plan and execute campus recruitment process and corporate outreach.
• Take overall responsibility for internships and final placements.
• Deliver on individual targets.
• Manage existing accounts and Convert new accounts through structured outreach
• Plan and engage with corporates for strategic activities including competitions, live projects, guest lectures, panel discussions, conclaves, workshops, etc.
• Ensure maintenance of a good CRM system to record and track industry contacts and student life cycle.
• Network with senior professionals like CHROs, functional leaders, CXOs and create placement opportunities
• Work with other key stakeholders including Alumni, Faculty, Administration, Marketing & Admissions teams to achieve larger institutional objectives
• Excellent organizational and administrative skills with experience in managing a teams
• Ability to meet targets assigned with a keen eye on planning, managing and execution.
• Well networked in the corporate HR community. Experience in working with senior professionals in HR, functional leaders, CXOs, having rich track record of closing the deal.
• Proactive, enthusiastic, positive attitude & pleasing personality with strong analytical skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• High level of integrity and strong inter-personal skills, enthusiasm and positive attitude
• MBA from a reputed business school.
• The position requires minimum 8-10 years of experience in handling Recruitments /Business Development with at least 4 years in managing Campus Placement and corporate relations in top business schools
How to Apply:
Please submit your CV to email@example.com
Please mention subject line: AGM / GM | Corporate Relations and Placements
Manager Administration (Alumni Relations & Corporate Connect)
Job Requirement: This professional position is responsible for the coordinating activities related to alumni relations and corporate connect domain and operational management of all functions necessary to enhance alumni outreach and corporate connect.
• Coordination and management of all activities related to alumni outreach and corporate connect.
• Working under guidance and supervision of the faculty chair of alumni relations and other faculty members and depts, search & connect with alumni, prepare & maintain alumni database.
• Manages all alumni related events, organize alumni chapter meets and other activities. Obtaining and evaluating data and creating a feedback process for alumni and acting thereupon.
- Connect with corporate to promote brand, events and other activities of the Institute and achieve synergy in alumni and corporate connect.
• Other responsibilities assigned by the head of the Institute as deemed necessary from time to time. Additional and/or change of duties as deemed necessary from time to time.
• Minimum five years of experience in an educational institution or industry on related or similar profile on corporate/client connect & relations.
• Experience in corporate relations in education or other industry
- Fully conversant with working on MS Excel, databases and other technology tools with analytical ability.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Graduation with preferable PG degree/diploma in management from an institute of repute.
Salary: Open depending upon skill sets and experience.
For Manager/ Assistant Manager- Executive Education
Job Requirement: This professional position is responsible for the coordinating all activities related to executive education domain and operational management of all functions necessary to the smooth execution of Executive Education programs.
• Coordination and management of all activities related to executive programs and planning detailed program outline for effective execution.
• Working closely with the faculty members, organizes all program materials for all class participants from program outline to curriculum materials.
• Oversees the support staff within Operations and Production to ensure quality control within scheduled deadlines.
• Manages execution of program surveys, obtaining and evaluating data and creating a feedback process for faculty members and corporate clients to ensure the program is achieving the highest level of quality and effectiveness.
• Assists in program admissions data capturing and follow up and financial reconciliation processes.
• Other responsibilities assigned by the head of the Institute.
• Experience working in an education industry related to similar profile.
• Experience in corporate relations handling in education industry
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Salary: No bar for the candidate of required skill sets.
For Manager – Incubation Centre
Job Responsibilities: IMTG is looking for Manager Incubator, who will be responsible for managing the Incubation Centre independently under the guidance of a faculty committee.The candidate should have experience of working in an Incubation Centre in a reputed Business School.
Minimum Qualification: – Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a reputed University.
Post graduate degree in Management is preferred.
Minimum Experience: – Minimum of 5 years of experience in working in an Incubation Centre.
Interested candidates may apply within 15 days with complete CV to firstname.lastname@example.org