Join the Team IMT
We are in search of a talented and creative graphic designer who possesses the intuitive and learned skillset to create and execute consistently impactful graphics and, has a passion and native curiosity for designing.
Job Responsibilities Will Include:
- Conceptualise and create social media creatives/campaigns and website banners and bring the ideas to life using Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, Corel suite and similar tools.
- Creating designs for both print and digital that accurately represents the Institute.
- Looking for a creative and self-motivated individual who can understand the latest digital trends and transform the trends into ideas that can appeal to students. Create Social Media banner, i.e. Facebook, Instagram ads, email – newsletters design, Youtube ads, print media, web display advertisement, books, magazines, exhibitions, mobile advertisements and offline media with cohesiveness and alignment to the specific brand.
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects.
- Providing visual design content that complements various types of written content.
- Strong creative thinking, ability to create high quality content with short deadlines and turnaround time.
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively.
- Create videos, motion graphics, kinetic animations (type and graphics).
- Design and execute a new look and feel across all digital and print material that accurately reflects new brand positioning.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience in corporate graphic design (Portfolio should include samples of presentation design, print collaterals, marketing materials, brochure designs and video projects, and other design pieces that reflect capabilities)
- Graduate/Post Graduate in any discipline. Desired: Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA), Bachelor of Design, or Diploma in Graphic Designing
- Advanced Knowledge of the latest Adobes Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe Premiere & Corel.
- Should be good in English verbal and written communication skills
- Able to create conceptual designs based on discussions
- Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail and a finely attuned sense of urgency
- Should work flexibly and adapt to new technology.
- Should pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard