Best B School in India that Accepts CAT, XAT, GMAT & CMAT Scores.
Based on Rankings, Placement Reviews, Fee Structure, Admission, Cut Offs etc., Institute of Management Technology- IMT is among those well recognized B Schools Accepting CAT and XAT scores as well as those B Schools Accepting GMAT and CMAT scores for the admission procedure.
Let’s have a look at the IMT’s complete admission procedure and other details that will help you to become a part of this prestigious B School in India:
IMT: Admission Criteria
Minimum 50% percentile in any discipline along with valid CAT, XAT score or the GMAT, CMAT score is obligatory to get admission in IMT PGDM & MBA programmes. Candidates who are going to appear for the final year exams can also register.
The admission will get condemned for applicants who fail to submit the requisite documents including mark sheets and passing certificates to the IMT’s academic program office.
Online Application Procedure:
The online application procedure of IMT is quite simple and straightforward. It encompasses the following steps:
- Check Application Requirements: Make certain that all the documents are completed and ready. Also, have a look at the Instructions for filling Online Application Form 2020.
- Fill Online Application Form: All the IMT campus across India shares the identical application form. Along with education qualification and contact details, filling of valid ID of CAT 2019, XAT 2020, GMAT, or CMAT 2020 roll no. is mandatory.
- Execute Payment: A variety of options are available for the payment submission. You can either choose Debit/Credit card or make payment via Net Banking.
No less than one of the test scores: CAT-2019, XAT-2020, GMAT (1st January 2016 – February 28, 2020) OR CMAT (January 2020) is obligatory to be a part of shortlisting procedure. For those candidates whose final score is yet to announce, the application procedure will be amended.
Applicants having the highest test scores are shortlisted for the Personal Interview round and will be called once at the venue which will be available at the admission portal of IMT.
For the shortlisted candidates, IMT will orchestrate the Common Application Process which will be held in the month of February and March 2020 for the final selection process. The Common Application Process is comprised of the following:
1. Group Exercise
Group Exercises are carried out by the candidates into small groups that hold for almost 30 minutes. The candidates are then judged based on the assessment of the following parameters:
- Potential to be a leader
- Contribution of his/her unique ideas
- Creativity and Innovative mind
2. Personal Interview Process
Then undergoes the PI (Personal Interview) process which holds for 20 to 25 minutes approx. for every candidate. During this procedure he/she will be appraised based on the following parameters:
- Knowledge of domain
- General Awareness and Business Affairs
- Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Skills related to Analytical and Problem Solving
- Future potentiality for employability
The closing list of the applicants is the average cumulative weight of the below constituents:
- Entrance exam marks percentile (CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT)
- Academic Score and Recognition/Reputation of Graduating University/College/Institute
- Total Experience of Work both in duration and quality
- Academic Diversity
- Performance in Group Exercises
- Performance in Personal Interview Round
For the selection of all IMT Campuses, i.e. Ghaziabad, Nagpur, Hyderabad, both merit list and campus cutoffs will then be publicized shortly.