IMT COMMON ADMISSIONS 2022
- PGDM Dual Country program (DCP)
- PGDM Banking and Financial Services (BFS)
Accreditation & Approvals
National Board of Accreditation (NBA)
South Asian Quality Standards (SAQS)
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
The FOUR PILLARS OF IMT
40+ years of shining legacy translating to strong alumni base and preferred choice of recruiters
Leading the league of top ranked private B schools in the country
Pedagogy driven by strong Industry Academia collaboration which is value based and contemporary
Strategically located campuses around financial, IT and business hubs
Minds that sparkle
A powerful Alumni network who are benchmarking the standards for upcoming management grads
WHY ASPIRANTS CHOOSE IMT ?
Creating a cohort of future leaders (PGDM class of 2023)
KICK START YOUR CAREER WITH PIONEERING EMPLOYERS
Being on campus
CoViD 19 update
- IMT is closely following MHA and AICTE guidelines for all admission processes during the Covid19 pandemic. Kindly note that the admission process for 2022 maybe Online. IMT is following and will follow all Covid19 precautions and social distancing norms during the entire admissions process 2022. We will notify you as soon as the revised guidelines for Admission Process 2022 are issued by MHA and AICTE.
- As per the guidelines issued by local authorities, IMT has commenced on-boarding of second year PGDM, FPM, Executive PGDM students in a phased manner with conditions on return like double vaccination, RTPCR negative report etc. We look forward to welcome the first year PGDM students soon. IMT is mindful to follow all preventive precautions such as:
- Mask Mandates
- Social distancing
- Regular sanitization of premises
The facilities at IMT campuses include staggered meal times, sanitizers in hostels, isolation rooms for anyone having symptoms of Covid, and ambulance facilities etc.
IMT COMMON ADMISSIONS 2022
* Applicants who are appearing for the final-year degree examination can also apply, subject to submission of all mark sheets and pass certificate to IMT’s Academic Program office at a later date. Failing to do so will result in admission being cancelled.
** In the case of the candidates applying on the basis of GMAT and score is not provided, processing of application will be provisional, subject to IMT receiving the official GMAT score on or before February 28, 2022
Key Dates & Deadlines
IMT reserves the right to change the above dates and process OR introduce new ones without prior notification. Please keep checking the website www.imt.edu regularly for all admissions related updates.
GET SET GO…
Register online and receive login credentials to start your application
Fill the online application
Fill the online application by providing personal, academic, work experience, test details etc.
Make the payment
Pay INR 2000 plus applicable bank charges to submit your application.
Note: There is one Common ‘Application Form’ for IMT Ghaziabad, IMT Nagpur and IMT Hyderabad.
Institute of Management Technology
Ghaziabad | Nagpur | Dubai | Hyderabad
email@example.com | 0120-4083306, 0120-4083380, 9810214551
IMT Admissions Office | Raj Nagar, Post Box No. 137, Ghaziabad 201001, Delhi NCR.
Copyright © 2019 IMT