|Online Applications Open||
|Commencement of 3-month Web Module||
October 11, 2018
|Commencement of 12-month Residential Programme||
January 7, 2019
- Apply to IMT’s PGDM (Executive) Programme, an applicant must complete the online Application Form.
- On the Application Form the candidate must provide educational qualifications, contact details, work experience etc. and at least one of the following: registration number for : CAT 2014 – 2017 / XAT 2015 – 2018 Or GMAT taken after September 1, 2013.
- After completing the Application Form, the applicant can make online payments.
- Candidates meeting the criteria will be short-listed for Interviews.
- Applicants may submit any one of test scores CAT 2014 – 2017 / XAT 2015 – 2018 Or GMAT taken after September 1, 2013.
- Applicants can also submit more than one test score. IMT will consider the best score before making the final admit offer.
- In case you are taking your GMAT post filling up the online application, you can inform the Admissions team via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com by attaching scanned copy of your score card by September 01, 2018.
- Application will be shortlisted for further process on the basis of your scores plus your overall application credentials. This entails your school and college grades, your work experience (quantity & quality), leadership and managerial potential, extra-curricular activities and motivation to do a business management programme.
- Short-listed applicants will be called for an interview round at the centre /city/venue they have filled in during their Application Form.
- Graduate in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate, and around five years work experience after graduation as on December 31, 2018.
- Test Score(s) Considered CAT 2014 – 2017 / XAT 2015 – 2018 Or GMAT taken after September 1, 2013.
|Instalment I||Instalment II||Instalment III|
|July 30 2018||15 March 2019||Total|
|Publications & Membership||–||5,500||–||5,500|
|** Includes Rs. 4,50,000 as charges for International Immersion(Fee and Travel)|
Is the cost of International Immersion included in the Programme fee?
Is the program AICTE approved?
Does this course offer Specialization?
1. Marketing Analytics
2. Information Management
3. Operations and Supply Chain Management
4. Media and Entertainment Technology Management.
What are the major attractions of this course?
Is the fees refundable?
Does the college provide support in placements for PGDM (Executive) students?
Is the placement committee for PGDM (2 year) and PGDM (Executive) same?
What is the expected batch size for PGDM (Executive) 2018-19?
How is the Course Architecture?
What is the course start date and end date?
How is this course going to help me advance my career?
What level of faculty teaches PGDM (Executive) students?
What is the usual schedule of the classes?
What are the different pedagogies adopted in class?
How strong is the alumni-connect at IMT Ghaziabad? Do they help the current students?
The alumni are quite engaged with the B-School. Apart from inviting senior alums for engaging guest lectures, there are batch reunions on regular intervals that happen both within and outside the campus. The huge alumni base spread across various locations throughout the world helps foster a sense of camaraderie among the students.
In how many instalments do I need to pay the fees?
What kind of accommodation will be provided at campus? Can my spouse stay with me?
You will be provided an accommodation on Twin sharing basis and common washrooms. The basic amenities like a bed, lockable Almirah, Study Table, Chair, Air conditioner, geyser in washrooms will be provided to you. You will be provided with mattresses, Bucket, etc. Given the rigor of the course, your spouse can not stay with you in the college hostel.
I am a resident of Ghaziabad. I do not require accommodation in campus. Can my accommodation charges be waved off from the fees?
What other facilities does the campus have?
The Wi-Fi enabled campus boasts of various facilities, a few of which include a basketball court, two badminton courts, and a vast football ground; library including rich collection of e-books, e-journals, company & industry information, and country research databases.
What is the academic calendar like?
Which are the companies where alumni have been working?
The alumni of IMT-Ghaziabad have been associated with a wide range of industries, which include Google, Virtusa, Tech Mahindra, Amazon, Idea Cellular, Accenture, Snapdeal, Videocon, KPMG , Grey Orange , Infosys. Trident and the like.
How can I get more updates on IMT through social media?
Can I take a sabbatical to attend the course or can my company sponsor it?
The cut-off date for refund for PGDM Executive is Wednesday, October 10, 2018. The refund of fee, as applicable, shall be made in due course i.e. within 4 weeks of this cut-off date.
Refund shall be made after deduction of the cancellation charges as shown below:
- On request received before the date of start of the academic session & seat could be filled by the institute before the cut-off date (10 Oct 2018) REFUND Entire Fee less by Rs. 1000/-
- On request received on/after the beginning of academic session & seat could be filled by the Institute before the cut-off date (10 Oct 2018) Entire Fee less the Seat Cancellation Charges* on Pro-rata basis
- On request received before / after the start of the academic session & seat could not be filled by the Institute. No Refund (except security deposit)
NOTE: · The Foundation module is part of the Academic Curriculum of IMT Ghaziabad for ALL and hence is compulsory for all students to attend. · IMT Ghaziabad Academic Session for PGDM Executive starts on 11 Oct 2018.
* For Calculation of the Cancellation Charges on the pro-rata basis, one month shall be treated as one unit e.g. if the candidate cancels admission on third day i.e. within one month after the start of academic session & the seat is filled before the cut-off date then cancellation charges on pro-rata basis will be the higher amount of (Entire Fee)/12 or Rs. 1000/- as applicable.