|Online Applications Open|
March 12, 2019
|Online Applications Close|
June 30, 2019
|Commencement of Programme|
NOTE : IMT reserves the right to reschedule, change, withdraw any/all of the events mentioned above or introduce new one/s.
- Apply to IMT’s PGDM (Executive) Programme, an applicant must complete the online Application Form.
- On the Application Form the candidate must provide educational qualifications, contact details, work experience etc. and at least one of the following: registration number for : CAT 2015 – 2018 / XAT 2016 – 2019 Or GMAT taken after September 1, 2014.
- After completing the Application Form, the applicant can make online payments.
- Candidates meeting the criteria will be short-listed for Interviews.
- Applicants may submit any one of test scores CAT 2015 – 2018 / XAT 2016 – 2019 Or GMAT taken after September 1, 2014.
- Applicants can also submit more than one test score. IMT will consider the best score before making the final admit offer.
- In case you are taking your GMAT post filling up the online application, you can inform the Admissions team via email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org by attaching scanned copy of your score card by July 25, 2019.
- Application will be shortlisted for further process on the basis of your scores plus your overall application credentials. This entails your school and college grades, your work experience (quantity & quality), leadership and managerial potential, extra-curricular activities and motivation to do a business management programme.
- Short-listed applicants will be called for an interview round at IMT Ghaziabad.
- Graduate in any discipline with at min 50% marks in aggregate, and around five years work experience after graduation as on September 30, 2019.
- Test Score(s) Considered CAT 2015 – 2018 / XAT 2016 – 2019 Or GMAT taken after September 1, 2014.
IMT will conduct the LP & PI process for shortlisted candidates for the final selection process.
Test on Leadership Potential (LP)
There will be a written test for 30-minute duration for all candidates shortlisted for the Admissions process. The objective of the test is to determine the leadership qualities and potential for future leadership in the candidates. The Leadership potential qualities will be evaluated on below mentioned parameters:
- Communication skills
- Innovation and Creativity
- Decision making skills
Candidates will be given a topic/case study in which they need to pen down their ideas, thoughts and mechanisms/methods of leadership skills in around 400-500 words.
The candidate shortlisted will have a Personal Interview process of approximately 20-25 minutes, during which he/she will be evaluated on four parameters: The parameters are as follows:
- Academic Orientation (AO)
- Communication & Interpersonal Skills (CIS)
- Quality of Work Experience
- Analytical/Problem solving skills (AS)
The final merit of the candidate is a cumulative weighted average of the following components:
- CAT/XAT/GMAT (best score)
- Academic Scores (Xth, XIIth and graduation) and quality/reputation and ranking of graduating college/institute/university
- Performance in Written test & Personal Interview process in terms of above mentioned parameters
- Work experience, both in duration and quality for candidates.
|Test on Leadership Potential (LP)||10%|
|Academic Track Record||50%|
|Work Experience (Duration)||20%|
|Instalment I||Instalment II||Instalment III|
|July 30 2019||15 March 2020||Total|
|Publications & Membership||–||5,500||–||5,500|
* Fee is subject to change.
Is the cost of International Immersion included in the Programme fee?
Yes, the cost of Tuition and Travel to the International University for International Immersion is included in the Programme.
Is the program AICTE approved?
Yes, the program has the AICTE approval, as well as the prestigious AACSB accreditation.
Does this course offer Specialization?
It is a General Management Programme. However, in the fourth term of the course, participants will be offered customized electives in one of the areas given below:
2. Information Management & Analytics
3. Operations and Supply Chain Management
4. Human Resources
Does the college provide support in placements for PGDM (Executive) students?
Yes, the college provides full support in placements for the PGDM (Executive) students. The Programme has a placement committee run by the students and is led by the Professor-In-charge – Industry Integration.
Is the placement committee for PGDM (2 year) and PGDM (Executive) same?
No, both the courses have separate management teams for almost all activities, including placement.
What is the expected batch size for PGDM (Executive) 2019-20?
We are expecting around 60 students for the upcoming batch.
How is the Course Architecture?
The details of the course architecture are available on the website. https://www.imt.edu/pgdm-executive/program-architecture
What is the course start date and end date?
The course is planned to start on October, 2019, and shall end on December, 2020.
How is this course going to help me advance my career?
The course has been designed in such a manner that it is best for the candidates who have more than five years of work experience. The past experience forms the fuel, the candidates serve as the engine, the course acts as a high octane additive, and thus, the overall combination proves as a career accelerator programme.
What level of faculty teaches PGDM (Executive) students?
Leading faculty from across the world have been selected to impart education dedicatedly to the PGDM Executive Students.
What is the usual schedule of the classes?
The classes are usually scheduled between 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. with some deviations. Students are given one day off every week.
What are the different pedagogies adopted in class?
Primarily Case Study method of learning, group activities, simulations, group projects methods of teaching are adopted in class.
How strong is the alumni-connect at IMT Ghaziabad? Do they help the current students?
The alumni are quite engaged with the B-School. Apart from inviting senior alums for engaging guest lectures, there are batch reunions on regular intervals that happen both within and outside the campus. The huge alumni base spread across various locations throughout the world helps foster a sense of camaraderie among the students.
In how many instalments do I need to pay the fees?
The fees need to be paid in three installments. Kindly refer the website for further details.
What kind of accommodation will be provided at campus? Can my spouse stay with me?
You will be provided an accommodation on Twin sharing basis and common washrooms. The basic amenities like a bed, lockable Almirah, Study Table, Chair, Air conditioner, geyser in washrooms will be provided to you. You will be provided with mattresses, Bucket, etc. Given the rigor of the course, your spouse can not stay with you in the college hostel.
I am a resident of Ghaziabad. I do not require accommodation in campus. Can my accommodation charges be waved off from the fees?
The PGDM (Executive) Programme is a full-time residential Programme. Since the participants shall be indulging in a lot of group activities, late night classes, assignments, Projects, it is compulsory for them to stay in the hostel.
What other facilities does the campus have?
The Wi-Fi enabled campus boasts of various facilities, a few of which include a basketball court, two badminton courts, and a vast football ground; library including rich collection of e-books, e-journals, company & industry information, and country research databases.
What is the academic calendar like?
The program is very fast paced, with courses, workshops, activities and projects. The academic calendar for the current batch is available on the website.
Which are the companies where alumni have been working?
The alumni of IMT-Ghaziabad have been associated with a wide range of industries, which include Google, Virtusa, Tech Mahindra, Amazon, Idea Cellular, Accenture, Snapdeal, Videocon, KPMG , JK Technosoft , Myntra, EXL, MU Sigma, Infosys. Trident and the like.
How can I get more updates on IMT through social media?
You are requested to kindly follow the activities of the current batch of participants through the hashtag (#IMTExEdFootprints).
Can I take a sabbatical to attend the course or can my company sponsor it?
Sabbaticals are welcome.