15-month full-time AICTE approved and AACSB accredited residential programme for Experienced Executives.
|Online Applications Open||
April 10, 2017
July 6, 2017
August 23, 2017
|Online Applications Close||
June 10, 2017
August 14, 2017
September 5, 2017
June 17 , 2017
August 20 , 2017
September 11, 2017
June 27, 2017
August 23 , 2017
September 13, 2017
|Commencement of 3-month Web Module||
First Week, October 2017
|Commencement of 12-month Residential Programme||
First Week, January 2018
NOTE : IMT reserves the right to reschedule, change, withdraw any/all of the events mentioned above or introduce new one/s.
- Apply to IMT’s PGDM (Executive) Programme, an applicant must complete the online Application Form.
- On the Application Form the candidate must provide educational qualifications, contact details, work experience etc. and at least one of the following: registration number for CAT 2013 – 2016 / XAT 2014 – 2017 Or GMAT taken between 1 June 2012 to 15 July 2017.
- After completing the Application Form, the applicant can make online payments.
- Candidates meeting the criteria will be short-listed for Interviews.
- Applicants may submit any one of test scores CAT 2013 – 2016 / XAT 2014 – 2017 Or GMAT taken between 1 June 2012 to 15 July 2017.
- Applicants can also submit more than one test score. IMT will consider the best score before making the final admit offer.
- In case you are taking your GMAT post filling up the online application, you can inform the Admissions team via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com by attaching scanned copy of your score card by 15 July 2017.
- Application will be shortlisted for further process on the basis of your scores plus your overall application credentials. This entails your school and college grades, your work experience (quantity & quality), leadership and managerial potential, extra-curricular activities and motivation to do a business management programme.
- Short-listed applicants will be called for an interview round at the centre /city/venue they have filled in during their Application Form.
- Graduate in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate, and around five years work experience after graduation as on October 1, 2017.
- Test Score(s) Considered: CAT 2013 – 2016 / XAT 2014 – 2017 Or GMAT taken between June 1, 2012 to July 15, 2017.
|Instalment I||Instalment II||Instalment III|
| Phase II: 15 September 2017
Phase III: 26 September 2017
|(15 March 2018)||Total|
|Publications & Membership||–||5500||–||5,500|
Is the cost of International Immersion included in the Programme fee?
Yes, the cost of International Term is included in the Programme. It is much more than immersion; students pursue a full term (6-8 weeks) at a partner school in Europe and complete at least six full credit courses along with industry and cultural visits. The batch of 2016-17 is completing the term at EM Normandie in France from the third week of April to early June 2017.
Is the program AICTE approved?
Yes, the programme has the AICTE approval, as well as the prestigious AACSB accreditation.
Does this course offer Specialization?
It is a General Management Programme. However, in the fourth term of the course, you will be offered customized electives from any domain(s) of your choice.
What are the major attractions of this course?
The major attractions include a Global Career Accelerator Programme in which participants undergo a complete 40-day term with an international partner. This year, it is taking place at EM Normandie Business School, France. Courses like Design Thinking, Contemporary Issues in Management, Sustainability and Social Responsibility Immersion, Data Modelling, Personal Growth Lab, Cross-Cultural Communication, and Negotiation Workshop, etc., are the other distinct features of the Programme. mme.
Is the fees refundable?
The refund shall be as per the policy announced by AICTE. The candidate, who has been provisionally admitted, may request for refund of the fee by submitting a written application to the Admissions Office at IMT Ghaziabad. The cut-off date for refund for PGDM Executive 2017-18 is Sunday, October 2, 2017. The refund of fee, as applicable, shall be made in due course i.e. within four weeks of this cut-off date. The refund shall be made after deduction of the cancellation charges as applicable. For further details, please visit the website.
Does the college provide support in placements for PGDM (Executive) students?
Yes, the college provides full support in placements for the PGDM (Executive) students. The Programme has a placement committee run by the students and led by the Head –External Relations.
Is the placement committee for PGDM (2 year) and PGDM (Executive) same?
No, both the courses have separate management teams for almost all activities.
What is the expected batch size for PGDM (Executive) 2017-18?
We are expecting around 40 students for the upcoming batch.
How is the Course Architecture?
The details of the course architecture are available on the website. https://www.imt.edu/pgdm-executive/program-architecture
What is the course start date and end date?
The course is planned to start on October 3, 2017, and being a 15 months course, shall end on January 2, 2019.
How is this course going to help me advance my career?
The course has been designed in such a manner that it is best for the candidates who have more than five years of work experience. The past experience forms the fuel, the candidates serve as the engine, the course acts as a high octane additive, and thus, the overall combination proves as a career accelerator programme.
What level of faculty teaches PGDM (Executive) students?
Leading faculty from across the world have been selected to impart education dedicatedly to the PGDM Executive Students. To name a few, we have Dr. Asish Bhattacharya, Dr. Kalyan Sengupta, Dr. Shekhar K. Sinha, Dr. Atish Chatopadhyay, Dr. N. L. Ahuja, Prof. Dr. Nello Gaspardo, Dr. S K Chaudhuri, Mr. Anand Pillai.
What is the usual schedule of the classes?
The classes are usually scheduled between 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. with some deviations. Students are given one day every week for carrying out their activities.
What are the different pedagogies adopted in class?
Primarily Case Study method of learning, group activities, simulations, group projects methods of teaching are adopted in class.
How strong is the alumni-connect at IMT Ghaziabad? Do they help the current students?
The alumni are quite engaged with the B-School. Apart from inviting senior alums for engaging guest lectures, there are batch reunions on regular intervals that happen both within and outside the campus. The huge alumni base spread across various locations throughout the world helps foster a sense of camaraderie among the students.
In how many instalments do I need to pay the fees?
The fees need to be paid in three installments. Kindly refer the website for further details.
What kind of accommodation will be provided at campus? Can my spouse stay with me?
You will be provided an accommodation on Twin sharing basis and common washrooms. The basic amenities like a bed, lockable Almirah, Study Table, Chair, Air conditioner, geyser in washrooms will be provided to you. You will have to get your mattresses, Bucket, etc. Given the rigor of the course, your spouse can not stay with you in the college hostel.
I am a resident of Ghaziabad. I do not require accommodation in campus. Can my accommodation charges be waved off from the fees?
The PGDM (Executive) Programme is a full-time residential Programme. Since the participants shall be indulging in a lot of group activities, late night classes, assignments, Projects, it is compulsory for them to stay in the hostel.
What other facilities does the campus have?
The Wi-Fi enabled campus boasts of various facilities, a few of which include a basketball court, two badminton courts, and a vast football ground; library including rich collection of e-books, e-journals, company & industry information, and country research databases.
What is the academic calendar like?
The program is very fast paced, with courses, workshops, activities and projects. The academic calendar for the current batch is available on the website.
Which are the companies where alumni have been working?
The alumni of IMT-Ghaziabad have been associated with a wide range of industries, which include Google, Virtusa, Tech Mahindra, Amazon, Idea Cellular, Accenture, Snapdeal, Videocon and the like.
How can I get more updates on IMT through social media?
You are requested to kindly follow the activities of the current batch of participants through the hashtag (#IMTExEdFootprints).
Can I take a sabbatical to attend the course or can my company sponsor it?
Sabbaticals are welcome.
IMT Ghaziabad follows the refund policy as announced by AICTE. The candidate, who has been provisionally admitted, may request for refund of fee by submitting a written application to the Admissions Office at IMT Ghaziabad. Application must contain the IMT Application No, name of the candidate, course name with name of campus and application must be signed by the candidate. Request(s) sent to any office other than the admission office at IMT Ghaziabad will not be considered.
The cut-off date for refund for PGDM Executive is Sunday, October 2, 2017. The refund of fee, as applicable, shall be made in due course i.e. within 4 weeks of this cut-off date.
Refund shall be made after deduction of the cancellation charges as shown below:
- On request received before the date of start of the academic session & seat could be filled by the institute before the cut-off date (2 Oct 2017) REFUND Entire Fee less by Rs. 1000/-
- On request received on/after the beginning of academic session & seat could be filled by the Institute before the cut-off date (2 Oct 2017) Entire Fee less the Seat Cancellation Charges* on Pro-rata basis
- On request received before / after the start of the academic session & seat could not be filled by the Institute. No Refund (except security deposit)
NOTE: · The Foundation module is part of the Academic Curriculum of IMT Ghaziabad for ALL and hence is compulsory for all students to attend. · IMT Ghaziabad Academic Session for PGDM Executive starts on 03 Oct 2017.
* For Calculation of the Cancellation Charges on the pro-rata basis, one month shall be treated as one unit e.g. if the candidate cancels admission on third day i.e. within one month after the start of academic session & the seat is filled before the cut-off date then cancellation charges on pro-rata basis will be the higher amount of (Entire Fee)/12 or Rs. 1000/- as applicable.