Research and Publications
- Dawar, V. (2015) – The Relative Predictive Ability of Earnings and Cash Flows: Evidence from Shariah Compliant Companies in India- Management Research Review (Emerald Publications) (Accepted for Publication)
- Dawar, V. (2014) – Agency Theory, Capital Structure and Firm Performance: Some Indian Evidence – Managerial Finance (Emerald Publications)
- Dawar, V. (2014) – Earnings Persistence and Stock Prices: Empirical Evidence from an Emerging Market- Journal of Financial Reporting and Accounting (Emerald Publications)
- Dawar, V. (2013) – Dividends, Debt and Investment: Impact on Stock Prices-Evidence from India- Asia-Pacific Journal of Management Research and Innovation (Sage Publications)
- Dawar, V. (2013)- Pricing and Persistence of Accruals and Cash Flows: Evidence from Indian Midcap Companies- The IUP Journal of Accounting Research and Audit Practices
- Dawar, V. (2014), “Portfolio Diversification Enigma” Product Number – 9B14N031 – Ivey Publishing.
- Dawar, V. and Arrawatia, R. (2014), “Apollo Tyres: Investment Decision Dilemma” Product Number – 9B14N032 – Ivey Publishing.
Assistant Professor, IMT Ghaziabad, 2013-till date