M.SC., Ph D, Postdoctoral fellow (EU Funded, Warsaw University, Poland),
Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP by APICS USA 2016),
Six Sigma Green Belt
NEN -Stanford certified Entrepreneurship Educator, Diploma in Business Entrepreneurship (EDI, Ahmedabad)
Certified Network Analysis: Statistical Analysis of Network Data (St Gallen University, Switzerland)
Diploma in Computers in Office Management (IGNOU)
Decision Making under Uncertainty & Optimization
Supply Chain Management
Business Research Methods
Quantitative Techniques for Business Decision
Supply Chain Modelling
Advance Decision Analytics
Business Analytics Tools & Techniques
Supply Chain Strategy, Supply Chain Analytics & Modeling, Intelligent Systems, Inventory & Logistics Management, Business Modelling, Entrepreneurship Development.
Research and Publications
Articles/Papers Published (Top 5):
More than 20 papers published in International peer reviewed journal of repute:
- “M- Governance implementation in India: A Comparative study based on Elaboration Likelihood Model”, Electronic Government, an International Journal, 2016, Vol.12, No.4
- “Fuzzy Based Trend Mapping and Forecasting for Time Series Data”, Expert System with applications, Elsevier publication, (Impact factor 2.203) , 2012, 39(7).
- Innovation in Procurement from Rural India Using Enterprise Mobile Strategy: A case study”, World Journal of Entrepreneurship, Management and Sustainable development, Emerald Publications, Vol. 10 No. 2
- “An insight into agri-food supply chain: a review”, International Journal of Value Chain Management, Inderscience publications, 2012, 6(2).
- E governance in India: Dream or Reality”, IJEDICT, 2007, 3(2)
SenseGiz: Funding a Start-Up, IVEY publishing product number 9B15N017
Co-Editor of “Changing Paradigms of higher education”, Aman Publication (2005)
- Paradigm , Sage Publication in association with IMT Ghaziabad.
- International Journal of Logistics & Inventory Management, Inderscience Publication.
PH D guide:
Guiding two Ph D scholars. More than 100 MBA student Projects.
Presented papers in more than two dozen National & International conferences including INFORMS USA, IFSA World Congress Indonesia, POMS. Chaired number of sessions in International conferences including IFSA World Congress and Asia-Africa Australia regional conference at Curtin university Australia, DSI USA-IMT Ghaziabad International conference.
Management Development Programmed
MDP Conducted :
- Conceptualized, developed & delivered EMPE for IMTG-NIIIT Imperia (2008)
- ‘Creative Problem solving’: Conducted for NHPC, NTPC, ONGC, BHEL
- ‘Statistical analytical techniques’ : for Defense Officers Management Program, Open MDP, Indian Postal service officers, Reckitt Benckiser, Royal Bank of Scotland
- ‘Supply Chain Management: ’Coca-Cola, NIIT-Imperia – IMT Ghaziabad EMP, GMP .
- ‘Business Model for start-up”, E cell, Athens university of economics & Business, Greece (Funded by European Commission Project)
- TELCOM (France) STEP program on “Start-up opportunity in India”, 2016
- “Research Methodology & Analytical Techniques” University Grant Commission Academic Staff college Kumaon University, Nainital
- “Research Methodology & Analytical Techniques” GGR Central University, Bilaspur
- Case study development & Teaching by ECCH (2006)
- Entrepreneurship Educator training, conducted by Columbia University, London (2007-2009)Business School, IMD Switzerland, Stanford & IIMB
- ‘Start an Incubation Center’, conducted by NEN- SINE IIT Mumbai (2010)
- Strategic Simulation workshop, IIM Ahmedabad (2011)
Train the Trainer , SAP ERP
Total about 20 years of teaching experience at IMT Ghaziabad, SVKM’S NMIMS University Mumbai, Amrapali Institute Haldwani, Kumaon Unversity Almora.
- Nominated by Republic of India as ICCR Chair Professor of Entrepreneurship & Innovation at AUEB Athens, Greece ( 2013)
- Visiting Faculty ORT University, Montevideo, Uruguay
- Visiting Faculty IIM Raipur
- Visiting Faculty IMT Dubai”
- Visiting Faculty India Center, Warsaw University Poland
- Visiting Faculty Kumaon Regional Engineering College, Dwarahat, Uttarakhand
- IGNOU Center, Almora, Uttarakhand
- Visiting faculty IMIS Bhuvneshwar.
- SSJ Campus, Kumaon University , Almora
- Mentor of start-up “Admito.com” , “Buy n Sell”, “Tatsam sports”, “Notyces.com”
- Consultancy (Technical report) on Flower supply Chain: Bronisze, Warsaw, Poland
- Founder Chairperson of Entrepreneurship Cell at IMT Ghaziabad (2009-2016)
- Started & Chairperson incubation Center at IMT Ghaziabad (2011-16) functional only for students of IMT Ghaziabad.
- Organized E-Conclave thrice “Change Makers” (2014), “Inclusive development” (in association with prestigious NASSCOM 10k Start-up programs) (2015) and “ Start-up India : Opportunity’s” (2016) in association with IAN and Delhi Start-ups
- Start-up Fair & elevator pitch,( 2011 & 2012) for Delhi NCR start ups
- Chairperson, IT- Infrastructure at IMT Ghaziabad
Achievements and Awards
- Best Professor in Operations Management by Amar Ujala- BSA business school awards (2013)
- Best professor in Entrepreneurship, Devang Mehta Business School awards (2014)
- Second Outstanding Women Management Researcher Award, AIMS- International (2008)
- Recipient of State, National & International scholarship for meritorious students throughout study (1987-1995, 2010-11)
- Best Research Awards in National Conferences for two consecutive years.
- Organizing Secretary of three national conferences.