Guidelines for Abstract Submission
- Submission of extended abstract of the paper (1000-1500 words) can be made at EasyChair.com by logging on to https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=em15
- After logging on sign up for an Easy chair account as author, in case you do not have an existing Easychair account.
- Click on "New Submission" link on top of the screen. Select the track you want to submit your abstract, and click "Continue". Submission form appears, fill in with your abstract and related information. Click on "Submit Paper" button. Submitted abstract can be modified later by loging-in and click on "My submissions".
- The abstract must indicate purpose of study, research methodology, major results, implications, and key references. Last date for submission of abstract is October 15, 2014.
- Authors must clearly mention the track in which the paper is to be included.
- Submitted abstracts would undergo blind review by expert reviewers. Notification of accepted papers would be done by November 15, 2014.
- Authors of accepted abstracts wishing to publish the full paper in the proceedings or one of the conference journal special issues should submit the full paper by December 15, 2014. If submitting the full paper, please indicate your publication preference.
- At least one of the authors of the paper must register for the conference by January 05, 2015. Final submission should be strictly in accordance with the author guidelines as provide at the time of acceptance of paper.
- They would be no additional fee in case an author intends to present the second abstract. However the second abstract needs to follow the process of a formal submission and review as was the case with their first abstract.