Application ProcessPost Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Executive
Submitting your Application
To apply to IMT’s PGDM (Executive) Program, an applicant must complete the online Application Form.
On the Application Form the candidate must provide educational qualifications, contact details, work experience etc. and at least one of the following: registration number for CAT2012/CAT2013/CAT2014/CAT2015 or ID for XAT 2013/2014/2015/2016 or ID for GMAT Test taken between (1 August 2011 to 31 July 2016)
After completing the Application Form, the applicant can make payment by one of two options:
1) Pay directly through credit/debit card: If the payment goes through and ‘Application Number’ is generated, the application is considered submitted. Applicants will receive a confirmation email within the next 24 hours.
2) Pay through demand draft: The applicant must make a demand draft payable to “Institute of Management Technology” payable at Ghaziabad or Delhi for the amount of Rs 2,000/-. On the Application Form, applicants must provide the demand draft number, name of bank, date, location of bank and amount. After providing these details, the applicant will be directed to a new window that has the details of the information submitted and the ‘tear-off’ sheet together with an ‘Application Form Number’. Applicants should take a printout of this form and keep it for their future reference. Applicants must affix their passport-size self-attested photo to the tear-off sheet and send the demand draft along with it. Once the demand draft and tear-off sheet are received by Admissions Office of IMT Ghaziabad, the status is automatically updated on the website. Applicants will also receive a confirmation email within the next 24 hours.
Note: Applicants are advised to have their demand draft details ready before filling the form.
Short-listing for Interviews:
Applicants may submit any one of test scores CAT 2012/CAT 2013/CAT2014/CAT2015 or XAT 2013 /XAT 2014/2015/2016 or GMAT Test taken between (1 August 2011 to 31 July 2016)
Applicants can also submit more than one test score. IMT will consider the best score before making the final admit offer.
In case you are taking your GMAT post filling up the online application, you can inform the Admissions team via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by attaching scanned copy of your score card by 15 August 2016.
Application will be shortlisted for further process on the basis of your scores plus your overall application credentials. This entails your school and college grades, your work experience (quantity & quality), leadership and managerial potential, extra-curricular activities and motivation to do a business management program.
Short-listed applicants will be called for a Personal Academic Discussion (PAD) round at the center/city/venue they have filled in during their Application Form.
Personal Academic Discussion Round:
The PAD round has 3 sub-rounds namely Presentation, Group Interview and Personal Interview.
- Presentation round:
The aspirant will be asked to make a 20 minutes presentation from his area of work to a faculty and industry panel.
The evaluating panel will comprise of:
- An HR/Industry expert (from industry/faculty)
- Head Admissions from IMT, Ghaziabad
- Senior Faculty from IMT, Ghaziabad
- Head Placements from IMT, Ghaziabad
- Group Interview round:
Subsequently the aspirant will be exposed to a group interview process. In the group interview process the above said panel will interview aspirants in a group of 4-5. The activity will be for 15-20 minutes. The objectives will be to check the following aspects:
- Leadership potential
- Problem solving skills
- Negotiation skills
- Communication skills (listening, speaking)
- Analytical skills
- Team work skills
- Personal Interview Round:
The Last round will comprise of a personal interview process in which aspirant will be interviewed by the panel individually for 10 minutes each. The objectives will be to check and discuss:
- Leadership potential
- Work experience discussion
- Candidates’ interests
- Personal background
- Aspirations and growth direction
PLEASE NOTE: APPLICANTS WILL BE CALLED FOR A PERSONAL ACADEMIC DISCUSSION ROUND (PAD) PROCESS ONLY ONCE