With changes all around, every other day companies are facing with newer challenges
to survive and grow in this complicates business milieu. Every now and then we are
haunted by the idea: how to ensure best utilization of the resources and to better
the best. One success formula gets fast outdated due to the faster development in
the premises. With this backdrop, managing finance, in right sense of the term,
is gaining renewed importance in the context of modern corporate management.
As a matter of fact, it is imperative on the part of a business-school, to keep
itself updated as to what have been happening round the clock in the world of finance.
Information is the source of knowledge, knowledge the base for management. To keep
track with all these vibrant changes, so that we can deliver the best, both to the
students and the corporate clients, CFR works hard with its team, through the process
of sustained research.
The Centre for Financial Research (CFR) aims at becoming one of the best centres
of excellence in financial and related research, which would be considered the most
reliable source to draw information and knowledge.
CFR would work with the mission to make a continuous strive to critically observe,
study, analyze and comprehend the problems with the ultimate view to providing the
guidance to solution in the ever-changing world of corporate finance.
The Objectives of the Centre
- To design research proposals and conduct research in strategic areas of corporate
- To observe and study the movements in the capital markets the world wide.
- To critically observe and analyze the on-going evolution in corporate financial
- To critically examine the regulatory framework of corporate finance.
- To identify the training needs of the corporate finance executives.
- To draw lessons from the corporate world to develop cases.
- To explore the possibility of collaborative research with business houses, research
agencies, NGO’s, chambers of commerce.
- To host occasional meets of the academics and the corporate experts for having a
healthy exchange of views.
- To work toward developing solid bondage with the India Inc.