List of Faculty Awards since 2006
- IMT Ghaziabad faculty makes the nation proud; wins The prestigious
Best Instructor Award at X-Culture project
- On teachers day, 2015,
HEF and FPJ conferred upon Dr S R Singhvi “Best Teacher Award” for his outstanding contribution in teaching and education in Marketing Management.
- On 23rd July, 2015,
ABP News National Education Awards conferred “Best Professor Teaching Marketing Management award to Dr S.R. Singhvi, Senior Professor.
- Dr JRanjan's , course “Business Intelligence and Big Data”, has been ranked as top ten course outlines in India.
Top 10 Analytics Courses in India – Ranking 2015
- Dr JRanjan has been ranked 6th in India on the India Business school faculty productivity rankings in the area MIS.
- Dr. Santanu Roy of IMT and Dr. Jay Mitra of the University of Essex won the the award for the Best paper in Entrepreneurship in the Science and Technology track at the 35th ISBE conference on the 7th & 8th November in Dublin, Ireland.
- Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) International has awarded Dr. Jayanthi Ranjan, Professor Systems and Information Technology, also Associate Dean International Relations of Institute of Management Technology Ghaziabad as the 'Outstanding Management Teacher for 2012'.
- Dr. Jayanti Ranjan won “Global Management Researcher Award” from AIMS International Conference, in January 2011, at IIM Ahmedabad.
- IMT won ‘B-School with Industry Related Curriculum in Marketing Award’: National B-School Awards 2011 organized by Star News on February 12, 2011.
- Dr. Lubna Nafees won Star News ‘Best Professor Teaching Marketing Management Award’: National B-School Awards 2011 organized by Star News on February 12, 2011.
- Dr. Santanu Roy chosen to receive the Best Professor in Asia Award in 2nd Asia’s Best B-School Award in Operations Management, Hosted by CMO Asia for the year 2011.
- IMT won Innovation Leadership Award, given by DNA (Dinik Bhaskar) on February 12, 2010.
- IMT won B-school with Industry Related Curriculum in (Marketing) award by Dainik Bhaskar on February 12, 2010.
- Dr. Jayanti Ranjan won ‘Accredited Management Teacher (AMT)’ in the area of IT by All India Management Association, Centre for Management Services, April, 2010.
- Dr. Jayanti Ranjan won AIMS International Management Researcher Award, organized by Association of Indian Management Schools, in November, 2010.
- Dr. Jayanti Ranjan won “AIMS International Young Management Researcher Award” 2009.
- IMT has been selected for ‘Institutional Appreciation Award’ in recognition of its outstanding contribution to AIMS International and Management Education, in December 2009.
- Dr. Barnali Chaklader’s proposal for the case on “Off-shoring of research and development center in India: The GE way” has been accepted by London School of Business in their case study development initiative 2009.
- Prof. Rajat Gera’s proposal for the case on “Quattro BPO solutions: Developing outsourcing solutions innovatively” has been accepted by London School of Business in their case study development initiative 2009.
- Dr. Bindu Gupta’s proposal for the case on “IDEA product design: A success story of off-shoring innovation” has been accepted by London School of Business in their case study development initiative 2009.
- Dr. Anwar Ali won “The Award for Excellence in Online Education”, by U21 Global in June, 2009.
- 17th Business School Affairs & Dewang Mehta Business School Award won by IMT “Business School with best Academic input (Syllabus) in Marketing”.
- Dr. Mirinali Shah won the “Outstanding Women Management Researcher Award” by AIMS-International. 2008.
- Dr. Jayanthi Ranjan won the “Best Teacher Award” by the Ghaziabad Management Association, 2008.
- Dr. B.S. Sahay: Deccan Herald Best Teacher in Management Award North, 2008.
- 16th Business School Affairs & Dewang Mehta Business School Award won by IMT, (Business School with Best Academic Input in Operations & Manufacturing), in September, 2008.
- Dr. Sadananda Prusty won Case Study (Hindalco Vs. Novelis : A Case on Acquisition) at the “Aditya Birla Centre at London Business School” in 2008.
- Dr. B.S. Sahay: ISTD Book Award 2006 – 07 : Supply Chain – Modelling and Solutions.
- V.K. Khanna has received Best Ph.D. Thesis Award for the thesis entitled Management in Automobile Sector: A System Dynamics Approach on January 30, 2006 at Prestige Institute of Management and Research, Indore.
- V.K. Khanna, Prem Vrat, Ravi Shankar, B.S. Sahay: Highly Commended Award for the paper “Managing the Transition phases in the TQM journey: A system dynamics approach” by Literati Club.
- B.S. Sahay has received “Award of Excellence in Research” from Management Development Institute, Gurgaon in recognizing his scholarly contribution in Research and Publications in National and International journal.
- Samir K. Srivastava has been awarded McGraw Hill Publishing Best Paper Award in Operations Management / Management Information System” for his paper titled “Profit Driven Reverse Logistic”. The paper was presented at the 3rd Global Conference on Business Economics held at Amsterdam, Netherlands.