IMT Ghaziabad welcomes LISBON MBA delegates
IMT Ghaziabad's International Relations Centre was a proud host of 70 delegates (professors and Alumni) from Lisbon MBA, Portugal on 29thApril. The Lisbon MBA International is in the “Financial Times top 100 Global MBA ranking”. The Lisbon MBA, accredited by EQUIS and AACSB, is one of the most prestigious schools in Europe and holds a position of 15 in Europe and 61 worldwide.
The participants came to India for a study tour from 22nd to 30th April to study the following objectives:
• Overview of Indian economy;
• Challenges and opportunities of doing business;
• Corporate views and strategies to enter into business in India;
• Indian history, culture and its impact on business in India;
• Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) issues and business laws in India;
• Marketing especially for luxury brands;
• Human resource management issues in India;
• To be an expatriate in India/living with a family in India;
• Visit foreign and Indian companies to study the business strategies carried out by them.
During their visit to Delhi, they visited IMTG with the primary objective of meeting and interacting with IMT Ghaziabad’s personnel. They were really excited to explore new opportunities of successful collaboration with IMT. The faculty of IMT presented on topics like (1) Winning Communication Strategies for Global Success – India stories (2) Indian Market - A Cultural Perspective, (3) Concept of Luxury in India (4) doing business in India
They also informally interacted with the faculty and staff members after lectures. Their visit to IMT Ghaziabad was a great opportunity for more academic and industrial prospects. Apart from IMTG, they visited Reliance telecommunication & TCS, Evalueserve, Ericsson etc
IMT Ghaziabad looks forward to have more such interactions in the future.